東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Keitai: PART2

OMG!! My leader gave me a phone!! And it's a damn cool one, too. I'm so lucky!! The Talby is only like a year old, too. The one he gave me is the green one on the left.
My old phone is the folding type and the screen goes white when it's unfolded. Now I just gotta go to AU and get them to swap my data over. I hope my data's still there >_<
スゲ~!リーダーから携帯もらった!!しかもめっちゃかっこいい携帯だ~ 超ラッキー! Talbyは一年前に出たので、まだそんなに古くない。もらったのは緑のやつだった。
壊れた携帯はパカパカの形だった。今は開けたら真っ白になってる。AUに行くと機種変更してくれるはず。データが消されるしまわなければいいね>_<

4 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

違うよ!!あたしのキャラリーダーは9ヶ月一回携帯を変更するタイプだからくれたもん! 彼は今日も新しい携帯買ったよ...テレビが観れる超すごい携帯だ..!

11:02 AM  
Blogger misterdna said...

Love the design of it!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Thanks Jason! Marc Newson is the designer of that particular phone, although there are many other phones among the AU Design project.
Yippee!! I just got my phone swapped at the local AU store. All of my address book are still intact so they just transferred everything over. I love my new phone!!

5:07 AM  
Blogger Blauereiter said...

Oh my goodness ! That means we have the exact same phone ! Loving it. *laughs*

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home