Hot Yoga
How was everyone's Valentine's? Mine was good, except I tried to make some chocolate cookies and it turned out looking like a pile of shit, literally.Yesterday I tried Hot Yoga for the first time. I've been doing some yoga videos at home for a month or so now and have been interested to try it. My friend Mayo is working to become an Yoga instructor at Lava. The Yoga studio is located in Kichijyoji, although there are many other chain stores elsewhere as well (ladies only).
Hot Yoga is basically doing Yoga but in a super hot room. As soon as you walk in to the room (38 deg. C, 65% humidity) you start sweating like crazy. After the lesson I felt like I let out an entire bucket full of sweat. Of course they made you drink water like crazy, too, so you wouldn't dehydrate. It's possibly one of the best ways to detox yourself. Since they're gonna open a studio in Ikebukuro in 2 months I'm definitely going back for more.
皆のバレンタインはどうだった? あたしはチョコレート・クッキーを作ろうと思って、失敗してクッキーはウンチっぽくになってきた。 その以外はよかったけど。
昨日は初めてのホットヨガレッスンに行ってた。 最近家でヨガビデオを見ながらやってたから、ホットヨガをやるのが興味を持ってきた。 友達のマヨはLAVAのヨガインストラクターになるの勉強している。 そのヨガのスタジオは吉祥寺だけど、ほかの場所にもたくさんの支店がある(女性のみ)。
ホッ トヨガは基本的に超暑い部屋でヨガをやること。 部屋に入るとたん(38度C、湿度65%)汗がわいてきた。 レッスン終わったらひとバケツ分の汗も出 た気がした。 もちろんレッスン中はたくさんのお水も飲ませた。 デトックスには最適だと思う。 LAVAは二ヶ月後に、池袋にも支店を開けるだと聞いた から、絶対まだ行く!
After the lesson I walked around Kichijyoji, which is a really nice town! It's got an artsy atomosphere to it. Lots of small artsy shops and restaurants, while having many big department stores as well. Best of all there's the Inokashira park there where I ate ice cream and watched the sun go down.
レッスンの後に吉祥寺で歩いてきた。 すごくいい街だ! 美術な空気が持ってる街だった。 可愛い店とレストランと、大きいデパートもたくさんある。 井の頭公園にアイス食べながらキレイなサンセットが観えるよ。

Nakamichi shopping street

Smile for the camera?

Alley near the Nakamichi street

People waiting to cross and Pan-ya

1,100m to Ghibli Museum

Duck feeding

Sunset in the Inokashira Park

Great Gelato at the Donatello's

Way back to the eki


6 Comments:
Hello Crissy!
Hot Yoga面白そうだね。私もちょっとやってみたいと思ってた。。(今週はAshtanga Yogaやりにいくんだ :)
Valentine... 私は頑張ってブラウニー作ってみたけど、チョコが足りなかった。。やっぱり慣れないことしちゃ駄目だね :P
お休み、満喫してね!
Hi Yuki!
Hot Yoga面白いよ!機会あったら今度一緒に行こう~
あたしはオーブン持ってないから、トースターオーブンで作ってた。 日本で機材そろうのが難しい!
今日は風邪気味だった。鼻水が止まれなくって。明日はグアムに行くけど、治れるかな?
Hi Chrissy!
Thank you so much for visiting my studio! It was really nice to see you! I'm happy that you enjoyed Hot Yoga! Have a nice trip!!!
Thank you so much Mayo!!
Your work looks like so much fun and your coworkers seems so nice! Ganbatte-ne~
I'll be back on Monday.
Let's go get Mexican food next weekend, and hopefully with Misato, too!
Hey the photographs of the park look absolutely stunning ! :] Gotta visit that place soon !
Der Blaue Reiter: I was glad these pics didn't turnout bad with my small digital camera. I still wish I have a one lens digital camera tho!
Hiアヤ! えええ、インドじいさんになってたの。あたしなら丁度いいかも? 最近はもう大学の時みたいに食べれないよ。 年取ったから気をつけないとね。。
キャロットケーキ、いいな! アメリカの超デカイオーブンが恋しい!
Post a Comment
<< Home