Comments
I have turned the comments feature to anyone can comment just now. Some of my friends have been telling me that they couldn't comment on my blog because they didn't have an account, so here you go :)
ただ今コメントの設定は誰でもコメントできるように変更しました。 何人の友達はアカウントがないからコメントできなかったと言ったので、これからその問題はなくなるだと思う (^~^)/


5 Comments:
イエーイクリッシー!
引越しおめでとう~。
This rocks, now I can comment!!!
前のサイトでも、アカウントを作ればコメントできたんだけど、最近はどこのサイトも「アカウントつくれ~、アカウントつくれ~」で、いったい自分がどれくらいのアカウントを持っているのかもわからない状況・・・。ちょっと怖くない!!??
広島お好み焼きの写真を見て、食べたくて飛行機のチケットを買いそうになったよ。。。
(T_T)グーグー
サミちゃん、コメントありがとう!
いろいろな原因で、引越ししました。
引越しは思うより簡単だったのでよかった!
もっといいブログを作るため頑張る!
これからもよろしくね!
Cool ! Love the new look. :] I'll be dropping in every once in a while, just like before, and I'll update the link on my blog. :]
Thanks der blaue reiter! I'm still working on making this a better blog slowly. I think your's look really cool. I wonder how you get the spiffy looking title image?
Haha. You mean those clogs with snow on it ? I took the photo with my trusty film camera in winter 2004 while I was still living in Meguro. :]
Post a Comment
<< Home