Cherry Blossoms, etc

Cherry Blossoms in Ikebukuro.
Havn't been blogging in a while.. Playing too much FF12 and Monster Hunter... I think this is the best FF I've played so far. Not only the art so awesome, the music is great and the battle system is so much fun. Especially the Ganbit system, I spent hours just toying with that thing!! I liked the taste of 'Potion' as well, although everyone else hated it.最 近はブログをサボってた...FFとモンハンのやりすぎだった。 今度のFFは今までやってた一番最高のFFだと思う!!アートも綺麗だし、音楽も盛り上 がってるし、バトルシステムも面白い。 ガンビットって超楽しい..何時間もガンビットをいじってたね。 「ポーション」も美味しいと思うけど、なぜなら 皆がマズいマズいって^^
So many drinking parties recently. Went to Mr. Naka's soubetsukai and Friday the Uchiage of our design team. Don't feel like drinking anymore for a while.This week is Cherry Blossoms week! Went to Hanami with Gregg and the bunch at Kinuta Koen with my Kimono!
最近は飲み会が多い。中さんの送別会とデザインの打ち上げ連続やったし、もうしばらく飲みたくないね。 今週は桜が咲いてる! グレッグたちと砧公園で着物で花見にしたよ!
Taken at the park behind our office...PSU DESIGN TEAM!!!会社の後ろの公園にて。 PSU デザインチーム!!


2 Comments:
OMG!! IT'S GLENFORD!! Thank goodness, people are still reading my blog. Cheers :D
Wow, nice to see the cherry blossoms and that damn dreary grey sky again, never thought I would miss it. Its nothing but sunshine and lollipops in San D right now, but just before Jason's wedding it was storming and hailing. BTW, I couldn't convince you to mail me some tabi socks could I? I need to get some for my Kyudo class here in the states, but I can't find any around SD. Well that's not true, I did find someone selling them for like $35 bucks a pop, but I figured they had to be closer to $15 back in Japan. I can reimburse you with Paypal if it looks like its worth it to buy from over there. If you can't, or don't want the hassle, I understand, just let me know on my blog.
Thanks, Jeremy
Post a Comment
<< Home