Snowboarding at Nozawa Onsen

There was supposedly snowfall in Tokyo but I wasn't here to see it, because last weekend we went snowboarding with Eric, John, Hiroko and Ayako to a Snowboard trip in Nozawa Onsen!! 2 days of fresh powder with good food and onsen afterwards, what more can you ask for? Thanks Eric papa for inviting us! I came back on Sunday night, went to the office and worked until 6AM, dead tired! Good thing I got today off. Check out more photos at flickr.
先 週末に東京に雪が降ってたと聞いたけど、東京にいなかったから、見てなかった。 エリック、ジョン、ヒロ子と綾子とスノボに行った!! 二日の新鮮パウ ダースノーとおいしい食べ物と温泉! これ以上最高のコンビはないんだ! エリックパパありがとう! 日曜の夜東京に戻って、朝6時まで働いてた。 死ぬ ほど疲れたから今日休み取ってもらった。 flickrにほかの写真も見えるよ。

View of fresh snow from the ryokan 旅館からのビュー

Dude shoveling off snow atop of the ryokan

Sylvain, Eric, Hiroko and John

Looking for the board rentals

Sylvain, Eric and John on the lift

Hiroko, me and Ayako on the lift

White tree

Ayako, John and Hiroko

Nozawa Onsen village had great Oyaki

Nozawana veggies are a local favorite

"Obuse" milk is the best milk ever!!
Hope this pic justifies my breathlessness!!


2 Comments:
wow... pretty.
no snow in okinawa tho :)
Thx Bpoint!!
It's finally starting to warm up a bit in Tokyo!
Post a Comment
<< Home