東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Thursday, February 09, 2006

End of Project Vacation

I just learned today that I'm getting 2 WEEKS OFF starting this Monday coming up...! A bit of short notice? The fact of the matter is that the art side of the project is basically done, and all the artists are finally getting the time off that we were supposed to get (to make up for Goldenweek, Obon vacation, and New Year).

It's nice to get time off but I have NO IDEA what I should do or where I should go!?

It's been almost 1 year since I worked at Sonicteam. Now that the project is near done some people are going off to different projects or leaving... I will remember the good times we worked together!! Here's a few pics of us at the office during the year I worked here!!

今日会社からのお知らせが来た、来週の月曜から2週間がプロジェクトお休みだって。。! いきなりだ! 今のプロジェクトのデザインエンドはもう終わったので、アーティスト達はやっと休めなかった日の分が休めれる(ゴールデンウィーク、お盆、お正月)。

せっかく休めれるけど、いったいなにをしようとかとこに行こうのが全然わからない!!

ソニックチームに入ってもうすぐ一年だ。 プロジェクトの終わりに何人の人がほかのプロジェクト行ってたり、バラバラになってた。 でも一緒に働けるのが最高だったよ、忘れられない! いくつかこの一年間会社で撮った写真を見てね!!



























6 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Alright, Bloglines is acting wierd. It's not showing up any of my comments... and deleting my entries..

My previous post of my trip to Shanghai can be viewed here:
http://muteao.blogspot.com/2006/02/chinese-new-year-at-shanghai.html

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's weird... I saw your Shanghai trip entry on the blog but now it's gone...!!! A few days ago I couldn't commnent either. I thought Blogger is most trusted but now I might change my opinion. Nice pix from the work though!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Hi Sami! Yeah Blogger was acting strange. I suppose it didn't really delete my entry but something got screwy..
I'm thinking about going to Guam for a few days..!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Blauereiter said...

Sounds like a very cool place to work ! *envious*

11:40 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

I really enjoy working there!! Everyone are awesome and talented, I feel so small in comparison sometimes. Few weeks ago I showed my coworkers Team America World Police, and they laughed their ass off!!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Hi Gregg!
OMG you're so right I didn't even think about it like that. It would probably work that way in America, but not here. 3 months off sounds like a dream, except probably no pay, tho.
Good news is I'll be able to goto O*@%$ this week, SEE YA!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home