東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Je vais a Paris!

We're going to Paris for Golden Week!!! Leaving this Tuesday! This is the first time in my life in Europe. I've always wanted to visit, but never got a chance to. Fortunately Sylvain's going with me, cuz I can't speak a darn word of French.
Would it be all the finesse and elegance like my idea of France? Or rumors has it that air pollution is bad and people are rude?
I heard (from Pulp Fiction) that in Paris, you can buy a beer in McDonald's, and a quarter pounder with cheese is a 'Royale with Cheese'. I wonder what they call French fries over there?
If anyone know of any cool places to visit, please let me know!

ゴールデンウィークはパリに行くんだ!! 火曜日の出発だ! 生まれ初めてのヨーロッパ。 いつも行ってみたかったけど、全然機会がなかった。 シルバンが一緒に行くのでよかった、フランス語まったく出来ないから^^;
イメージみたいな上品な優雅さかな? それとも噂の空気悪さと失礼な人ばかり?
プルプ・フィクションから聞いたのは、パリのマックでビールが買える。 「クォーターパゥンダー・チーズ」は「ローヤル・チーズ」なんだ。 フレンチフライ(フライドポテト)はなんと言うかな。
もしパリのいい所が知ってるなら、是非教えてね!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

おぉー! お帰りAya!
すごい!20日、行くと思う!ヒデキとサンティアゴとアティラが会えるなんか、Class Reunionみたい^^
写真はもちろんたくさん撮るよ!また「東悪パラ」チェックしてね!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home