東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Sunday, May 28, 2006

IKEA opened in Tokyo


IKEA just opened in Minami-Funabashi last month, and I went there with my coworker girls today!! That was a ton of fun!! It's too bad that they didn't have an IKEA in Japan 2 years ago when we first moved here. Well better late than never.
IKEAは先月に南船橋にオープンした!! 今日は同僚の女の子達と一緒に遊びに行った。めっちゃ楽しかった!! 2年前日本に引越しした時IKEAがなかったのが本当に残念だった。でもやっとオープンして本当によかったよ~
First we went to the Tokyo Panya Street in Lalaport where we ate a lot of good bread from all over the place. There were bagel shops, curry bread, German bread, hamburger shops and press sandwitches!

最初は東京パン屋ストリートに行ってきた。 ララポートにある、いっぱいのパン屋が集まってたストリートだった。 美味しいベーグル、カレーパン、ドイツパン、ハンバーガーとプレスサンドが食べれるよ!

Met 3 big dogs at the Lalaport!

Lalaportに可愛い犬3匹みっつけ!




Arrived at IKEA! IKEAに着いた!









ちのちゃんは友達見つけた!
Chino found a new friend!

Snaaaaaaaaake!

Do people really buy these things?
こんな物皆本当に買うの?!

I got the heart with the hands!
手が持ってるハートをゲット!

Everyone bought alot!! 
皆いっぱい買い物した!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chrissy! 久しぶり~!(^-^)

Those dogs are the same breed as Max! You don't see them in Tokyo very often...

Yuko says she *really* wants to go to Ikea. I guess when I go back there for TGS later this year, we'll have to go take a look at it.

Hope you're doing well! (It looks like you are, at least :) )

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chrissy!IKEA行ったんだーーー☆いいなあ。私もすっごい行きたいんだよなあ…。
今度話聞かせて~☆

10:03 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

HI BPOINT!!
I thought those dogs look familiar!! The 3 of them looked so happy together!
Oh are you guys coming to TGS? We should definitely get together then! I had to work at TGS last year. Hopefully I'll get to have time to check out other games this year.
Hope to see you guys soon!!

とうちゃん、コメントありがとう! IKEAはよかったよ! 皆はスエーデンのチーズを狙っていたんだけど、チーズがなかった^^;
おしゃれの家具を見るは楽しい~

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home