東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Monday, June 09, 2008

Cinema pour Maman

友達のGenevieveから誘われて、「ママン達のためのシネマ」に行ってきた。
これはベイビーと一緒に観る、毎週違う映画上映してるシネマだ。シネマに着いた時びっくりした!なに、この大量のベビーカートは!!
観るつもりなかったけど、Sex and the City the movie を観ました。周りにベイビー泣き声だらけだったけど、ぜんぜん気にならなかった。逆に面白かったww もっと内容があるような映画を観たら、ベイビーと一 緒に行かないかも~。けどレオン生まれたら一緒に映画館で映画観えるのが楽しいね。
この前、Ironman と Indiana Jones も観た。Ironman かっこよかった!オススメだよ!けど Indiana Jones は子供映画だった。大人に面白くないかも。

My friend Genevieve invited to go to "Cinema pour Maman" with her and her baby.
"Cinema pour Maman" takes place in a movie theatre that shows a different movie each week for Moms who bring their babies. When I got there I was shocked by the amount of baby karts lined up to go in!!
I wasn't gonna go see it, but we went to see Sex and the City. Babies everywhere were crying during the entire time of the movie, but it wasn't too bad. Actually it was kind of fun. Although if watching something with a little more content, I probably wouldn't go with babies :P But it's nice to think that once Leon comes we will be able to go watch a movie in a theatre together.
A while back we went to see Ironman and Indiana Jones. I really liked Ironman!! That was so cool. Indiana Jones, however, was more a movie for kids. It's still nice to see Indy do his thing, tho.

8 Comments:

Blogger aiku said...

I heard Ironman is pretty awesome. I'm probably skipping Indiana Jones since you and many have said it's kind of underwhelming ^^;

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

たのしそうなイベントだな。

日本なら金髪のヤンキーママンと
クソガキだらけになって大変でしょう。

カナダでよかったね。イエイ。

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

なにこのベビーカーの量!
しかも座席に置いてるんだースゴイ!
すごくビックリする風景だね。

クリッシーは元気?

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ベビーカーのドライブイン・シアターだ!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Aiku: The TV commercial says: The HULK is everybit as good as Ironman! But probably wont have time to go see that since baby is coming soon!

h-games: 今度一緒に行こうw
日本なら茶髪ママンが多いんだろう! 黒髪のほうがいい!
カナダママは太り気味してるね!

かねまきさん:ベビーカーは座席に入る前の外に置いてあるよ! みんな持ってはいるのはベビーカーシート(車の中に置くベビーシートです)。

おぐらさん:ドライブイン行ったことないけど、これが近いですね^^

10:17 AM  
Blogger misterdna said...

Hey CJ!

We've seen Iron Man and Indy and Sex and the City and enjoyed them all. This is all we've had time for in the past couple weeks, but now that we're (finally) all moved (yay!) we might get some time soon to see something else. I really can't wait to see "The Fall"!

So, no petite enfant yet, eh? Let us know when Leon arrives! Dying to see pictures...

6:46 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Hey that movie the Fall looks really cool! Is it a limited release?
We saw a really cool Korean movie recently called "Save the Green Planet". Maybe you've already seen it.
We actually went to see the new Hulk. I thought it was better than the first one, but, still not as good as Ironman.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

そろそろ生まれるんでないかい???

Indiana Jonesはボクも観たよ!
実にくだらなかった!
(悪くないってことねw)
内容はともかく、カメラワークが地味にこってて
リアリティーがあったなぁ〜
スピルバーグ、
クローバーフィールドにでに影響されたんかね??

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home