Monster Hunter 2ndG
最近はシルバンとモンスターハンター2ndGばかりやってます。いや~狩りの楽しさを思い出したね~!前作とそんなに変わらない(と思う)があんなに売っているのがビックリしたよ、本当。
オトモアイルーが盗むアイルーに間違って、よく自分のアイルーを殺しようとしてるw
それから、ママがモンスターと戦っている時レオンもストレス感じてばかりキックしてますw
このドリンク、ちょっと飲んでみたいね!ポーションより美味しいかな。
Recently I've been playing a lot of Monster Hunter 2ndG with Sylvain. It's been a long time since I last played, I nearly forgot how much fun it is!! I'm surprised how they manage to sell so many copies as the game didn't change that much(I think..)
I kept mistakingly trying to kill my pet cat, who fights with me, is the evil cats that try to steal my stuff.
Léon feels stressed out when Mommy's fighting a big monster and kicking like crazy! lol
This drink that they're selling kinda looks tasty. I wonder if it's better than that Final Fantasy potion.


7 Comments:
すでに1.5ミリオン売れたらしいね。
ぜんぜん変わってねえじゃん。
Yeah it already sold 1.5 million for an updated game (technically speaking). Definitely a Monster game :)
おぐらさん:このゲーム作ってる人だちは金稼ぐの天才だー!
h-games:だから天才だ!
aiku:This game never really caught on in North America, tho. Otherwise they'd make even bucketloads more!
自分も最近少しプレイしている。
オトモアイルーが爆弾なげて敵と一緒に自分も爆発してばかりだ。
あの猫なんか俺に恨みでもあるのか。
ドリンクはFFポーションよりおいしかったよ。
あと、来週から違う会社に行きます!
おっ!
この日記はオタクっぽくていかすなw
オッキュン:武器のみのアイルーを雇ったほうがいいかもwww
ドリンク飲んだか!うらやましい!!緑の光も出るんでしょうか!そんなわけないか。
次の会社も頑張ってね!
ヤキナスさん:たまにオタクに戻らないと気がすまないんだよ!
Post a Comment
<< Home