東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

納豆に賞味期限あるのか

大好きな納豆が近くの健康食スーパーに見つかったぜ!!
納豆はあるある大辞典のウソ番組を見てものすごい食べるようになったが、若返りしなくても本当に美味しくて大好きになったよ!
バスケットに入れる前に、賞味期限をチェックしようとしたら・・どこでも書いてなかった。
ちょっと怖いかも。
レジの店員さんに聞いたら、その人が分からないからもう一人の店員さんを呼んで聞いたら。
「これは一年もつです」と言いました。

本当かーーーーー~~?

冷凍庫には入れていたけど、納豆は一年持ちますか?
確かにもともと腐ったものでもあるけど・・

シルバンに試食してもらおうかなwww

I found Natto in the health supermarket downstairs!!
After watching that episode of Aruaru Daijiten(a TV show that said natto can make you younger-- turned out to be lies) I started to eat a lot of natto while I was in Japan. I'd got to like the taste so much it didn't matter that it won't make me 18 again.
I was about to put it in the basket then I thought about checking the expiration date. It wasn't written anywhere. A little scary.
So I asked the lady at the register, she didn't know either, so she called another clerk and asked him.
"This will last for 1 year." He said.

REALLY???

It was in the freezer section, but can natto really last for 1 year?
I guess it was already spoiled since the beginning..

Maybe I'll have Sylvain do a taste test first...^^;

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

納豆は確かに発酵してる(腐ってる?)ねー!
でも、納豆菌だったら安心して食べられるけど
雑菌とかで腐ってるのは食べたくないわぁ~>Л<
そんなヮヶで、賞味期限はあると思うます^O^ノ
日本から納豆送ろうかっ?☆★

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

冷凍してあれば1年持つけど
冷蔵だったら1年持たないよw
それに干乾びて納豆マミーになると思う

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

シルバン逃げろーーー!!!
しかし、あるある辞典事件懐かしいwww
すげえかき回していたよねー

10:58 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

あかりん:もともと臭いから腐ったとしても味は一緒だもんね~w 日本に買った時は賞味期限書いてた覚えがある。 送ってもらうとものすごく高いしかも冷凍できないよ!! 気持ちはありがとうTvT

おぐらさん:冷凍庫は一年持つだったらちょっと安心したが、あれは製造日さえどこにも書いてなかった。昭和50年に作られそのままあの冷凍庫に入れて納豆マミー(Mummy?)になってるかもしれませんwww

やきなす:シルバンは本物の日本人になってないので納豆嫌いですw あのごろは一日3パックの納豆食った気がした!すっげーだまされたわ!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no matter how hard I try natto tastes gross.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

納豆もいいが日本の冬の食べ物と言えばコレは外せないぜ
http://theanimeblog.com/2008/01/29/oden/

9:05 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Ethan: The first few times I tried it tasted awful too. Then one time, with encouragement from my friend Kasumi, I ate it with soy sauce and rice and it tasted ok. Once you love it you'll want it all the time!

おぐらさん:コンビニのおでんが恋しい~~!! よし、今回はおでん作ろう!

あの一年持つ納豆はとても美味しかったよ。日本の納豆とそんなに変わらないです!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home