東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Monday, March 17, 2008

髪切りました

先週やっとモントリオールにヘアカットした!この前ヘアカットしたのは7ヶ月前。先回はSherbrookeでやったけど、あのスタイリストはアジア系の髪がよく分からなかったから、カットがあまりよくなかった。日本に帰ってカットしたいけど、そんなに長く待てないの、髪の毛が!
ネットでモントリオールのサロンを探して Funky Toque というアパートに近くにあるサロンを見つけて、モントリオールのサロンランキングの3番らしい。そのサロンが使ったシャンプーがチョコレートの香りがしてた!それから、トリートメントがものすごいミンティーで、ホットタオルで頭を包んでた。妊娠してるせいかも知れないが頭が超冷えちゃってスッゲー不快適になったw スタイリストの名前がホセーで、5ヶ国の言語がしゃべれる!彼の彼氏がゲームテスターなので、ゲームの話ばかりしてたw とにかくヘアカットがかなり良かった。これからモントリオールにカットするならこのサロンに行こうと思う。
金曜は土曜に日本に帰国しちゃった、フランス語学校の友達アヤコのためパーティ開いた。パーティは良かったが彼女はものすごく泣いた!そんなことを見て、 一年前日本から出た時を思い出して、あたしにとって結構つらかった。3月末にモントリオールに引っ越すのが一年になる。この一年間結婚して(2回もw)、 家を買って、そしてベイビーも出来てた!一年間、生活はだいぶ変わったなぁ~。

I finally got a haircut last Thursday in Montreal! It's been 7 months since I last cut my hair. Last time I cut it in Sherbrooke, but I didn't like it cause the lady didn't understand Asian hair.. I was hoping to wait until I go back to Japan, but my hair can't wait that long!
So I looked on the internet and found this place in Montreal called Funky Toque, which is supposed to be the #3 salon in Montreal, and just a few blocks from where I live. The shampoo they used smelled like chocolate! Then they wrapped my head with a hot towel with this ultra intense mint treatment... I'm not sure if it's because I'm pregnant but the mint was so intense it made my head so cold, it was almost nauseating... Anyway my hairdresser's name is Jose and he speaks 5 languages! His boyfriend is a video game tester so we spent some time talking about video games! Well anyhow I thought the haircut turned out pretty good, this is probably gonna be the salon in Montreal for the time being.
Then on Friday I had a party for my friend from French school, Ayako, who left to go back to Japan on Saturday. She was really sad and cried alot! It was so hard for me to see her like that because it reminded me of myself when I left Japan a year ago. At the end of March it will be 1 year since we moved to Montreal! In 1 year we got married (twice haha), bought a house, and gonna have a baby! Life sure changes alot in just 1 year!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>彼の彼氏

オーウ…

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ないすパッツン!!!
ジャネットのおかげで
今年は日本でもパッツンが流行りまくり!
素晴らしい!!!

偶然ですが、ボクもたった今
ばっさりと髪をきってきたYO!

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ギャハハハ!

大鳥居で切ったのかな?

ステキです!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

おぐらさん:スタイリストはゲーでした!やっぱりゲースタイリストは普通より上手だ!

Imani: ユマのほうを狙っていたがw
そうか、片目隠しはなくなったのか。写真送って☆

H-games: 失礼ね、コノヤロ~~
なんかオカノ君にそっくりになってきました、チw

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home