東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Monday, March 24, 2008

ナイアガラの滝

先週末はイースターで、シルバンは金曜日休みだったので、車でナイアガラの滝に行って来た!ベイビーが生まれた後、たぶん長い旅が難しいだなぁと思ったから今行くことにした。そしてベイビーの写真を撮るため買った新しいカメラ、Canon Powershot A590IS を試すにもいい機会だ。今までFuji FinepixとPanasonic Lumixを持ってたが、今のCanon Powershotが一番気に入り!!

ナイアガラの滝に行くとトロントに通るけど、そんなに時間がないから、トロントのどこに行くのが分からなかった。ネットでトロントにジャパンタウンがあるらしいので、ちょっと寄りに行きました!実際日本のスーパーがあったよ!すげーーー!!モントリオールに小さいアジアスーパーがあるけど、中国と韓国のコンビでそんなに日本の選択がなかった。スーパーの中にカフェがあってカツカレーも食ったぜ!!

ナイアガラの滝はすごかった!!実はいい週末を選びました。ナイアガラの滝はものすごく晴れで、0度ぐらいだったのに、モントリオールはマイナス30度だったらしい!ナイアガラの滝は二つの滝、アメリカ滝とカナダ滝があった。カナダ滝がでかくて本当にすごい!!大自然はすごいなぁ~。二つの滝が見えるの部屋を予約したので、すごく良かった!写真はここにアップした!

Last weekend was Easter weekend, and Sylvain had Friday off, so we decided to take a road trip to Niagara Falls! After the baby arrives, it will be hard to have long trips so we decided to go now. It was also a great occasion to test out our new camera, the Canon Powershot A590IS. We bought it so that when the baby comes we can take lots of nice pictures! My first digital camera was a Fuji Finepix, then after was a Panasonic Lumix. I have to say that the Canon, tho, is definitely the best digital camera I've ever owned!!

On the way to Niagara Falls from Montreal we passed by Toronto. Honestly we didn't really know where to visit in Toronto and we only had a few hours. I found that there's acutally a Japantown in Toronto on the net, so we decided to check it out! There's actually a Japanese supermarket!! Yaaaaaay!! There are small Asian supermarkets here in Montreal but the selection are really limited. There was also a cafe in the market and we had Katsu Curry!!

Niagara Falls was awesome!! It turned out we chose a great weekend to go, it was super sunny in Niagara Falls, about 0 degrees, while it was minus 30 degrees in Montreal! There are actually 2 waterfalls, the Canadian Horshoe Falls and the American Falls. The Horshoe Falls is gigantic! Nature sure is impressive. Best of all we reserved a room with a view of both of the falls! Check out the pictures from our trip here!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice falls!
そしてナイスカツカレー!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ほとんど日本じゃねえか・・・
ナイス熟カレー!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

おぐらさん:ものすごいキレイでした!
レオンの初めてのカツカレーは美味しかった!

h-games:ラーメン屋があれば完璧だよw
熟カレーはめっちゃ美味しい!きみも作ってみてね☆

10:07 AM  
Blogger misterdna said...

Sounds like fun - and yay! New camera!

Did you guys happen to see Sunny while you were passing through Toronto?

5:09 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

The new camera kicks ass!! Seriously, it takes great pictures even if it's dark, or against the sun!

Wow, I didn't know Sunny's in Toronto. I thought she was working for EA in Vancouver. There's no EA in Toronto I think?

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

お土産ありがとーーー!
あたしもJタウンに行ってみたい。。。

12:11 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Hi Misato!コメントありがとう!^3^
6時間運転したら行けるけどw
あ~でもおつまみパック美味しいね~

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you went to J-town!i can imagine that you were super happy there!! haha I really miss Canada...i wanna go back as soon as possible!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger misterdna said...

Oh... you're so right! I got my cities confused. ^_^

10:12 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Ayako: Hiiiii! Did you eat some Ramen for me in Japan? :)
I wish there's a J-town in Montreal..maybe one day? Come back to Canada soon ok!

MrDna: Yeah, Canadian cities, they're all the same anyway lol. Freakin cold that is!!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

クリッシーもimaniの送別会に参加できるよ!

http://video.mixi.jp/view_video.pl?owner_id=117574&video_id=3368742

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home