Influenza
I had been coughing and having a fever since Tuesday morning and it was getting worse and worse. I called the health hotline and they said that the fever is dangerous for the baby so last night I went to the emergency room at the hospital. After getting drawn 8 tubes of blood, x-ray, and getting shoved a tube down my nose, At midnight I was told that I have influenza and have to stay at the hospital overnight with a IV needle in my arm.
Well I was released from the hospital today, my fever has gone down quite a bit and apparently the baby's okay. It just bothers me that I got sick so much this winter. I have a cold like just about every other week, and 3 weeks ago I just got over a flu now I caught another one? I don't know if it's because of the pregnancy or being in a new place but this really sucks!!
Maybe because I was pregnant they were extremely tentative and took a lot of tests. It sucks that I can't have any medicine, besides Tylenol, because of the baby. But it seems that the baby's gonna be alright and it'll just take time for the flu to go away. Too bad now I think Sylvain is catching my flu.
火曜日からすごい咳が出て、それから熱がどんどん悪くなった。健康ホットラインに電話して、熱が赤ちゃんに危ないと言われて、昨日の夜病院の緊急室に行きました。血が八つチューブ取られて、レントゲン撮られて、鼻にチューブ刺さられた。深夜にインフルエンザと分かれ、病院に一晩中いないといけないと言われた。腕に点滴刺さられて痛かった。
今日は病院から解放されて、熱がだいぶよくなって、ベイビーも大丈夫だった。でもカナダにこの冬が最悪だった。毎二週間一回に病気になった。3週間前もものすごい病気になった、インフルエンザかと思った、今はもう一回インフルエンザ?妊娠してるせいかも知れないがとにかく最悪!!
妊娠してるから病院がすごく心配して色々テストをしてて良かった。でもタイレノール以外は薬まったく飲めない。ただ時間かかって待つのだ。シルバンは今のところインフルエンザになりそうどころでかわいそうだけどね。


7 Comments:
お大事に。
俺も先週は熱が出てヤバかった。インフルエンザが世界中で流行ってるのか…
Eeesh, don't be sick Chrissy!
I can't imagine having a tube shoved down my nose, I would totally freak out.
Can't wait to meet the baby!
Yeah, I went through two different flu in Jan and Mar...I lost a few more pounds because of that too. I dubbed it the Flu Diet *_*
Take care, ok? Especially with a baby, I guess it's even more complicated.
熱がでて大変だったのか!
でも、赤ちゃんともども元気になって良かったね!
おぐらさん:ありがとう。インフルエンザは治るまでかなり時間かかるね。こっちの人はガーゼマスク使う習慣がないので、こないだ使ったらすごい見られてたw
おぐらさんもお大事に!
Harvey: How about a thermometer up your ass.. I got poked! It was painful. I guess it's gonna be nothing compared to giving birth right?
Aiku: Flu diet will make a sick skinny man out of you! Better diet the right way--eating natto!
Because of baby everytime I cough or sneeze it hurts my belly, and ribs. I'm getting better now tho.
かいひも:熱がだいぶ下がってきて、もう心配なさそう。ありがとう!!
疲れてるけど、今日は荷物包むの日で明日は引越し・・w
体調は大分よくなったかな。
薬を飲んじゃいけないのって大変だね。
あれ、クリッシー引越しするの?
何はともあれ、身体をお大事にね!
Take care!
かねまきさん:新しい家に引っ越した!!ちゃんとしたブログエントリーはまた後。
インフルエンザ中の引越しはサイアク!でも助けに来た友達のおかげで、なんとなくできた!
かねまきさんたちが遊びに来たら泊まれる家があるよ!!
Post a Comment
<< Home