Chrissy's Diet - Day 3
この二日も間食なしで頑張った・・同僚達と飲み会は行ったけど、いつものビールばかりじゃなく、ウーロンハイとかで頑張った。枝豆と豆腐も悪くないけど、あまり食べてないので結構酔った^^;三日目 2月2日 (-0.3kg)
朝:豆乳チャイティー、野菜ジュース
昼:モスバーガーのマスタードフォカッチャ、ミネストローネスープ、コーヒー
夜:和民市場 ウーロン割X1、緑茶割りX1、ジャスミン割りX1、フルーツワインX1、珍豆腐、枝豆、サシミ、サラダ
運動:6Fまで階段のぼり1.5回
四日目 2月3日 (-0.3kg)
朝:豆乳チャイティー
昼:Subway アボカドべジーサンド (277kcal)、ウーロン茶
夜:Tony Roma's パンX1、サーモングリル、サラダ、アイスティー
深夜:林檎X0.5、RanKingRanQueenのおっきくなぁれ。 これを飲んで胸は本当に大きくなるのか??明日計ってみよう!
運動:LAVAホットエクササイズSTART
今まで普通のホットヨガの方に行ったが(実は3ヶ月サボったけど)今日はじめてホットエクササイズをやった。これは楽しいわ!音楽とあわせてパンチしたりキックしたり、ストレス発散しながら運動にもなる。これからはホットエクササイズでクリキック力を上がるぞ!
I didn't eat any in between meal snacks these 2 days either. I went to a drinking party with my coworkers though. But instead of drinking beer like usual, I drank only Oolong High (a shochu drink), ate Edamame and Tofu. I was pretty drunk since I wasn't eating alot ^^;
3rd Day February 2nd (-0.3kg)
Breakfast: Soy milk Chai tea, veggie juice
Lunch: Mos Burger's Mustard Foccacha, Minestrone soup, coffee
Dinner: Watami Ichiba Oolong High, Green tea high, Jasmine high, Fruit wine, Tofu, Edamame, Sashimi, Salad
Exercise: Stair climbing to 6F 1.5 times
4th Day February 3rd (-0.3kg)
Breakfast: Soy milk Chai tea
Lunch: Subway's Avocado veggie sandwich (277kcal), Oolong tea
Dinner: Tony Roma's breadX1, Salmon grill, Salad, Iced tea
Late night: Apple X0.5, RanKingRanQueen's Ookikunare. This is a jello type drink that's supposed to make your breasts bigger. I wonder if they will really become bigger?? I shall measure tomorrow!
Exercise: LAVA Hot Exercise START
I was going only to the regular Hot Yoga before (actually I slacked off for 3 months) Today I did Hot Exercise for the first time. It was FUN!! It involves punching and kicking to the music. Great for stress relief and exercise. From now on I will build up my kicking power with Hot Exercise!


1 Comments:
Hello. . .
Just happen to passby your blog. . .
by the way i came from Singapore. .
Post a Comment
<< Home