東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

English Learning Aerobics

9 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Courtesy from Harvey's site!! There's another one here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrjcMJdEZIQ&NR

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

なんだこのアホビデオは!
chrissyはこんな体操をやってんのか。
素敵ですね。

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! What a wonderful teaching material it is!

It resembles how to teach my English teacher closely.

The biggest difference of English and Japanese is not a pronunciation but the rhythms, he said.

I will look for the other teaching materials in youtube.

TYVM

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ゲラゲラゲラ!!!
なんだこりゃ、なにげに女の子の
髪型が古いなw

俺もこれを見てひとつだけおぼえたよ!
「Shut up,Don't say word!」
どこで使おうかな~

12:19 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

h-games: 素敵ですね!! クリッシーはこれやってやせるつもりです。

mucky: incorrect>It resembles how to teach my English teacher closely. correction>This video resembles the teaching methods of my English teacher closely.
Did you get that Gyakuten Saiban yet?:D

二次元さん:こ、怖い~~take anything you want!! spare me my life!!
なんか本当に襲われた時それ言ってもなかなか効果なさそうと思うけどね~。

もう一個もあるけど次こっちも観てください:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrjcMJdEZIQ&NR

11:21 AM  
Blogger misterdna said...

All I can say is...

"Come on, Toshi!"

9:46 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

mDNA: OMG!! LOL! This is sooooooo goood!
I didn't know the 3rd one.. learn something new everyday!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

遊びに来れました(^▽^)ドゥフフ☆
ダンナが英会話の勉強したいって言ってたので、まずこの動画をみせてみようと思います。

12:50 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

ささささん:おお!いっらっさ~い!! 英語の勉強ですか!NHKもいいですよ!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home