東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Butlers Cafe Swallowtail


一ヶ月前予約を取ったんだけど、やっと今日まっちゃんとスワロウテールに行きました!本当にすごくよかった!!ここは本当はまっちゃいそうのでやばい!
方 向音痴のクリッシーはかなり迷った後に、やっと店乙女ロードに店を見つけた。黒い手袋してる、髪の毛サラサラしてる執事のお兄ちゃんが「クリッシー様、本 名ですね」と言 われてましたw 屋敷(店)の外で待ったら、髭してるカッコいい執事さん(確か名前は芥川?)が扉を開けて「お帰りなさいませ、お嬢様」と言って、コート を取ってくれた(ドキ)^^ 屋敷は本当に出来がすごかった、ヨーロッパの18世紀のお屋敷の雰囲気がした。しかも一番奥のいい席を貰ったので、すっごく よ かった! だけど席に着いたら、フットマンさんがメニューを説明してる時に、昨日納会に買ったマリオのおもちゃを押してしまって、「デデデ デデデ デ ♪」マリオのメロが流れてしまって泣きたいほど超恥ずかしかった~~@~@ フットマンさんが「聞こえません」ってw 優しいなぁ、ありがとうぅ~~。 
今日は本当に緊張しすぎて、何を話すればいいのが分からなかった。。もうちょっとお嬢様の話方を 勉強すればよかったなぁ。でも紅茶は本当に美味しくて、料理は愛情たっぷりで本当に盛り付けがよくて、美味しかった。帰りの時は「乗馬の時間でございま す」も言われて、スコーンセットも買ったので、小さいジャムセットも含まれて、夜ちょっとXBox360やった以外は、お嬢様な一日でした。

Today I went with Macchan to Butler's Cafe Swallowtail. That was sooooo nice!! I mean if you get hooked on this you can really spent some serious money!
We got lost for a while, couldn't find the place but finally found the place on Otome Road. There was a long haired butler with black gloves and a tux taking our names. He was suprised to know that Chrissy was my real name! When we got in the main Butler with a beard (I think his name is Akutagawa) opened the door and said "welcome home ojyousama" and took off our coats :) The cafe was made to look like an 18th century mansion in Europe with all those pretty decorations. We even got the best seat all the way in the back! But when the footman was explaining the menu to us, I accidently pressed on the silly mario toy that rang the Mario song, you know the one that goes "dede-de dede-de de♪", I was embarrased to death, LOL!! The nice footman said "I couldn't hear it." He's sooo sweet, thanks XOXO!!!
We were so nervous today that we didn't know what to talk about with the Butlers. I should have studied more on how to speak like an Ojyousama. Anyway the tea was really good and the food was pretty and tasty as well. When it's time to leave the butler said "it's time for the horse ride, miss" We even bought the homemade scone set that came with a little jam set. Besides playing some Xbox360 at night it was a faboulously ojyousama day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

この「聞こえません」は、なかなか言えるもんじゃないぜ!
やるな羊!
とはいえ、after you をマスターしたオレにとっては敵ではないがな!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

え、なに?聞こえません!
ほほほ、ハッピー・ニューイヤー!!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home