東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Maid Cafe in Akiba

Some of my coworkers have never been to a maid cafe, and the only one I went to wasn't a maid cafe but more like a cosplay cafe (it was Ghibli day that day, not exactly "Moe") So yesterday I organized a trip to Akihabara to visit a few Maid Cafe's with my coworkers. That was super fun!! Unfortunately we weren't allowed to take pictures inside any of these Maid Cafe's.
First one we went to was Moe Burger. The maids are dolled up in pink frilly maid uniforms. I ordered the A-Girl Burger, short for Akiba Girl Burger, I suppose. The maids not only say "Okaerinasai" or "Welcome home", but I noticed that they all seem to be somewhat clumsy and dumb, and kept saying "Sorry! sorry!" I guess that's cute to the A-boys!?
The 2nd place we went to was called @Home Saboh. This is a Japanese teahouse where the maids, or Jyochu's, wear special kimono uniforms. It was animal ear day, it was a really cute combination with the kimonos! We were lucky to get the special seat that came with special origami messages written by the maids themselves, and exchanged diaries with the maids! M-san drew this amazing picture of the maids! S-san drew this horrendous picture, and I wrote my message in English. The maids actually reply to the diaries, so you have to visit again to read their reply!
Basically here's the jist of it. Going to a Maid Cafe is like eating a cake that's WAY too sweet. We were planning on going to 3 cafe's but at the end of the 2nd one we just can't take anymore of this maidness so we ended up going to a normal Izakaya and drank beer!

何 人かの同僚がまだメイド喫茶に行ったことないので、昨日クリッシーは秋葉原メイド喫茶 ツアーを開催してた。(クリッシーの一回目のメイド喫茶は実にコスプレ喫茶だっ た、しかもジブリの日・・全然萌えてませんでした) メイド喫茶は良かった!メイドさんの写真が取れなくて残念だったけどな。
一軒目は萌えバーガー。 ピンクのフリルメイド服が可愛いかった。A-Girlバーガー(アキバガール?)を頼んだw メイドさんたちは「お帰りなさい」とか言うんだけど、なぜか ドジっ子や頭悪そうな子が多い気がする、いつも「ごめんなさい!ごめんなさい!」とか言うんだし。A-Boyにとってそれが可愛いなのかな。
2軒目に行ったのは@ほぉーむ茶房。 ここがすごくいいよ!和風の茶房なので、女中さんがきものの制服を着てるんだ。しかもその日は動物耳の日だから、きものとはとても可愛いコンビだった。運 がよかったの で、松の間の部屋にも入れて、女中さんたちのスペシャルメッセージが入ってる折り紙もあって、女中さんたちと交換日記してたw Mさんがものすごい素 敵な女中さんの絵を描いた!Sさんがすごく怖い怖い女中さんの似顔絵を描いた!あたしは英語のメッセージを書いた。女中さんたちはちゃんと日記に返信 するから、店に戻らないと読めないね。
とにかく、メイド喫茶に行くのはムッチャクチャ甘いケーキを食べるみたい。3軒にも行く予定だったけど、もう2軒目でおなかいっぱいだった。その後はもう普通の居酒屋で自分なりにビールを飲んだぜ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home