My middle school teacher used to play this song in the classroom...I didn't know there was a music video! What a wierd song! 中学の先生がよくこの歌を流れていた・・ビデオがあるのが全然しらなかった!変な歌だね!
MrDNA: Wow! You've seen this? I read that this one came out in 1980, by Barnes and Barnes. Must have been a big hit back then(?) Btw, thx for the encouraging comments about my bag! CJ will be the next LV!! ^^ Imani: Imani英語の歌詞全部意味分かったの?すごいね!朝はご機嫌な魚頭、夜はスープに浮いてる。 オグラさん:こんな感じですか~? http://www8.ocn.ne.jp/~hayama/uchimeshi/ishidai_arajiru.htm 今度作って見ます!!
11 Comments:
My middle school teacher used to play this song in the classroom...I didn't know there was a music video! What a wierd song!
中学の先生がよくこの歌を流れていた・・ビデオがあるのが全然しらなかった!変な歌だね!
Wow - I haven't seen that since I was a kid!
Yep, still weird.
うわーーーよく発見したなぁ~www
良く聴いてみるとすごいシュールじゃん・・・
Fish heads fish heads
Roly poly fish heads
fish heads fish heads
eat them up, yum.
In the morning laughing happy fish heads
In the evening floating in the soup.
Ask a fish head anything you want to
they wont answer they cant talk.
I took a fish head out to see a movie
didnt have to pay to get it in.
They don't play baseball
they don't wear sweaters
they're not good dancers.
They dont play drums.
Rolypoly fishheads are never seen drinking capachino in Italian restaurants with oriental women.
こんな感じすか?
In the morning laughing happy fish heads
In the evening floating in the soup.
のとこで泣いた・・・
「アラ汁」にするとおいしいね!
MrDNA: Wow! You've seen this? I read that this one came out in 1980, by Barnes and Barnes. Must have been a big hit back then(?) Btw, thx for the encouraging comments about my bag! CJ will be the next LV!! ^^
Imani: Imani英語の歌詞全部意味分かったの?すごいね!朝はご機嫌な魚頭、夜はスープに浮いてる。
オグラさん:こんな感じですか~?
http://www8.ocn.ne.jp/~hayama/uchimeshi/ishidai_arajiru.htm
今度作って見ます!!
今更ですが・・・
Barnes & Barnes
のオリジナルじゃないけど、
They Might Be Giants
がカバーしたバージョンで
この曲もってたwww
へえ!今度貸して!
imapi が英語わかるわけないだろ!
FishHeadsは日本だとメチャクチャ
安いからスープにしたら良いね。
かしこい主婦にナッチマイナー!
じゃあな。
びっくりした!Imapi英語ぺらぺらだなぁっと思ってしまったぜ、あぶね~
FishHeadはそのまま食べずらいから、ミクサーで粉にしちゃおうか!?
ミクサー…食べるのかよ…
スープだけとって捨てちマイナー!
今度なんか罰ゲームやる時に、フィッシュヘッドジュースを飲ませよう!!
Post a Comment
<< Home