Chrissy's Diet - Day 1
なんか昨日昼ごはんムツとイマニとドトールに言ったら、急にムツが「クリッシー最近超太った~」と言われてすごいショックを受け、ダイエット始まった。 くやしいけど確かに最近太り気味してる。ジーンズが本当に最近キツイな~っとは思った。なんで急に太ったんだろうね? やっぱり年か!?
もう一年以上体重計測ってないけど、今朝測ったら、「えええ!!」もう、こんなに太ってる記憶がない!高校の時はすごく太ってたけど、今はもうそれを超えているほどやばいっす。
「はッ」 と気づいたのは、確か最近すごい食べてる。朝はお菓子パン食べたり、午後はチョコレートばかり食べたり、夜中家に帰ったらまたお餅を食べるとか (寝る前牛乳ばかり飲むし)w 気づいたらこんな食生活はだめだね~。この調子だとウェディングドレス入れなくなっちゃう・・orz だから昨日からダイ エット始まった・・・と思ったが、大好きな品達どんぶり食べに行った。本当のダイエットは今日からか!
一日目 1月31日:
朝:牛乳、クリステルガイザー スパークリング ウオーター
昼:ドトールのミラノサンドC、アメリカンコーヒー
夜:品達の親子丼(これは激うまい)、鶏のササミ、
アナ・ミラーズのイチゴパイ、ブランニーとデキャフコーヒー(すいません、昨日これ書き忘れた・・)
深夜:牛乳
運動:6Fまで階段登りX2、腹筋X60回
2日目 2月1日:(-??kg)
朝:牛乳、フランスから買ってきたハーブティー(あまり美味しくない)
昼:ドトールのミラノサンドC、アメリカンコーヒー、二次元さんのオリーブX2
夜:岩のりそば
深夜:野菜ジュース、牛乳
運動:6Fまで階段登りX3、腹筋X60回
とりあえず朝ご飯抜きのがちょっとよくないかも。明日はちゃんと食べたいと思う。でも午後の板チョコと夜中のお菓子は絶対我慢するよ!!おなかすいてるけど頑張らなきゃ、クリッシー。
Yesterday I went to lunch at Doutor with Mutsu and Imani. Suddenly Mutsu said: "Chrissy, you got fat recently!" and I was in shock afterwards, so I started a diet. It sucks to admit it but I actually do feel fat lately. My jeans feel tighter than ever. Why am I getting fat all the sudden? I guess I'm getting old?
I havn't weighted myself in more than a year. This morning I got on the scale and holy crap, I don't remember ever being this fat. I was pretty fat in high school, but it's crossing that limit now.
I realized that I've been eating too much as of late. Eating really sweet bread in the morning, chocolate in the afternoon, and eating mochi or other snacks before going to sleep...(drinking a big glass of milk before sleeping). This is really bad dieting habits and I don't think I'll be able to fit into my wedding dress at this pace..urg. So, I started a diet yesterday...or so I thought. But I went to Shintatsu to eat Donburi. I guess my real diet starts today!
1st day January 31st
Breakfast: Milk, Crystal Geyser Sparkling Water
Lunch: Doutor's Milano Sandwich C, American Coffee
Dinner: Oyako-don from Shinatatsu (that was really good), Chicken Sasami
After Dinner: Anna Miller's Strawberry pie, brownie and Decaf Coffee
Late Night: Milk
Exercise: Climbing to 6F X2, 60 times sit-ups
2nd day February
Breakfast: Milk, Herb tea from France (doesn't taste so good)
Lunch: Doutor's Milano Sandwich C, American coffee, 2 olives from Nijigen-san
Dinner: Iwanori Soba
Late Night: Veggie juice, Milk
Exercise: Stair climbing to 6F X3, Sit-ups 60 times
It's actually pretty bad that I'm skipping breakfast for my diet. I'm going to eat breakfast tomorrow. But I'm not going to have chocolate and late night snacks anymore. I feel hungry but I'm gonna try my best so I can be fabulous for my wedding!


10 Comments:
> 夜:品達の親子丼(これは激うまい)、鶏のササミ
はい、はい
早速、隠滅された情報がありますよ…
(いきなり親子丼食ってることについては、誰かツッコんどいてくれw)
だって~あれは皆と一緒に食べたいからしょうがないだからさ~!
茶碗をなめたいぐらい美味かった・・^^;
Aya:お!いっらしゃい!!
そうか..やっぱ30近くなると、皆そうなるもんだね?(皆でもないか?)
階段登って、太ももにまだ減ってない脂肪プラス筋肉で、さらに幅太く・・@~@
あたし、ホットヨガは学校始まってから全然行ってない。今度一緒に行こう!
隠滅された情報とはケーキのことだよ、クリ坊くん!!
まぁ、ちゃんと修正がされたようだから許してあげよう…
そだ、昨日またどんぶり食べてきたよw
その話だったのか!!ごめんごめん、すっかりわざと忘れちゃいました~!
ダイエットの道路は長い・・苦しい・・-~-まじめにやらなきゃ
うそーーーー!
最近会った時には逆に痩せたように見えたんだけど・・・^^;
Anyhow...good luck with your diet! Just don't look like a skeleton ok? ^-^
OMG - You were sooooo fat in highschool. Umm, yeah right. Anyway, good luck with your diet. Getting older sucks. I actually have lost 15 lbs in the last year or so just from eating healthier. I have put on a few pounds over the holidays and need to take it easy - chocolate is my Achilles heel too!
Anyway, good luck!!!
Aiku: Wow did I really look skinnier? Maybe it's them perm!!
Ethan: I was going to the gym trying to lose weight all the time in highschool, because too much french fries and chocolate milk at the cafeteria!! Anyway thanks E
Recently, my blog has had some changes. The RSS feed's URL has changed. The new RSS feed is:
http://muteao.blogspot.com/atom.xml The older RSS feed link doesn't work anymore. If you can read this, and are using services such as Bloglines, please change your RSS feed settings to the new address, thx!
Ok forget about my last comment, try this RSS feed address instead:
http://muteao.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Post a Comment
<< Home