Heeeey... Sylvain is not supposed to see you in your dress until your wedding day. It's bad luck!
When Shan-Shan ordered her dress, I refused to even look at it in the box! LOL! It was totally worth the wait to see her in it for the first time as she came in to the room.
Ya I didn't know until Mikey told me lol. The store clerk told me to bring my fiancee! Apparently Sylvain didn't know either so the bad luck must be an American thing. Good thing we're getting married in Canada! Great pic btw! beautiful!
12 Comments:
おおおー すごいな!
でも、旦那さんが結婚式の前にドレスを見てしまうと不運じゃなかったっけ?w
早くみたい。
楽しみ~!!!
Hey ! That's not very fair ! Wanna see !
半年先とな・・・
ひっぱりすぎだってばさ!!!
(`・ω・´)ノ
グレイか・・・
なかなかシブイな。
みんな:ありがとう~自分も楽しみ~!
アヤ:結婚式はなんとカナダです!!フランス語だらけのケベック省。フランス語頑張ってるぞ。
ビポ:なに~~騙された!!店の人が「旦那連れて来い」に言われたよ~~ww
imani:半年はあっという間だよん。そのうちきっとimaniも奥さん出来るにゃ
anonymous:グレイの彼氏は普通のタートルネックです~~(普段着)ww
ケ、ケベックか・・・遠い!
でも、行けるなら行きたいな。
Ooh, it's so digital! :-)
ビポ:行けないだったら、台湾にも2次会やるんだよ♪ デートはまだ決まってないけど
アイク:デジタイズしたけどそれでも結構バレバレだった^^;
OMG! you tease us!
Heeeey... Sylvain is not supposed to see you in your dress until your wedding day. It's bad luck!
When Shan-Shan ordered her dress, I refused to even look at it in the box! LOL! It was totally worth the wait to see her in it for the first time as she came in to the room.
Anyway, can't wait to see what it looks like!
Ya I didn't know until Mikey told me lol. The store clerk told me to bring my fiancee! Apparently Sylvain didn't know either so the bad luck must be an American thing. Good thing we're getting married in Canada!
Great pic btw! beautiful!
お久しぶり~
結婚おめでと~
式に参加できないのがすごく残念・・
もう日本では友達と祝ったりしたのかな?
また遊んでね!
Post a Comment
<< Home