Halloween Party, Vantan Career School
Went to the Halloween party in Tantra organized by Gregg and the O-bunch. That was super fun! Unfortunately the batteries on my camera went out after 2 pictures.
グレッグのハロウィーンパーティに行ってきた。超楽しかった!けど、デジカメのバッテリーが2枚撮ったら切れちゃった。

Chrissy as Lolita puppy and Sylvain as Disco Latin guy!!!
一枚目は犬みみ苦離詩意ロリータと死琉番ディスコラテン人!!

Shion-chan and Aiku! Shion-chan is such a cutie!
2枚目は紫苑ちゃんとアイク! 紫苑ちゃん、可愛い!
Click Here are more pictures that Gregg took!! グレッグが撮ったの写真はここ!
Today is the first day of school. From now on every Sunday I'm going to Vantan Career School to learn about Bag Making and Bag Design. But I was so busy at work, I forgot to go to the Orientation and totally forgot to order my school supplies. Good thing I got to borrow it from the school for today. First class was really fun!! Our first assignment is to make a tote bag. Anyway, since I love to make stuff, I was so happy just to be able to touch a sewing machine again. I miss my sewing machine! Well, for now I can use the ones at school for free. I'm going to try my best!!
今日から学校が始まった。毎週の日曜日一日中バンタンキャリアスクールに 行くことにしました。バッグデザインとバッグメイキングのコースだ。 でも、仕事が忙しいから、オリエンテーションに行くのが忘れちゃったし、教材をオーダーするのもすっかり忘れちゃった。 今日はなんとなく学校から貸し出 ししてもらって、結局OK。 授業は、以外と結構楽しい!最初に作るのバッグはトート。 とにかく、物作りが大好きから、またミシンが触れるのが感動~~ つーか、ミシンが恋しい! ま、しばらく学校にミシンが使えるので嬉しい。 頑張るぞ ~!


3 Comments:
Nice pictures! :-)
By the way I forgot to mention yesterday that I started a blog. Check it out!
http://kohl-stream.blogspot.com/
栗Cのキャラエディット、よく出来てるね!
aiku: thanks! I'll check it out!!
オグラさん:ゴスロリのキャラメイクコス欲しいね!
Post a Comment
<< Home