Ikebukuro banzai
今週の頭までものすごく忙しかった。会社に締め切りがあったので忙しかったし、さらに日曜日は朝9時から1日中学校あるので、宿題とかもあるんだし、土曜 も遊びたいんだし、寝不足な毎日を過ごしてた。これはかなりしんどいだったていうか、会社にミス出たり、学校にも大きいミス出たりしてしまった(ミシンを 壊れちゃった--;)本当にクリッシーらしくないけど、学校帰りになぜならすごくストレスを感じて、泣きたいほど落ち込んでた。
月曜日に会社から 健康診断の結果が帰ってきてさらにショックを受けた。去年は普通に健康だったが、今回は腎臓がよくないと言われてた。これは疲労による腎 機能が低下して、尿のたんぱく質度が異常に多いと書いてある。そこで決心をしてたのは、毎日早めに帰ってちゃんと休まないと、やりたいこといっぱいあるか ら、健康がないとやりたくても出来ないという結論をした。
会社もだいぶ落ち着いたのおかげて、今週は、毎日20時ぐらいもう会社から出て、池袋を満喫して、8時間を寝て過ごした。これは一日目でもうストレス半減して、今日五日目でもう気持ちすっきり!
池袋は本当に最高だよ!月曜と水曜はメトロポリタンプラザのダッキーダックに行って、夜景見ながら美味しいパスタを食べました。火曜はトルコ料理アンテップに。トルコ料理は日本に来てから初めて食べたけと、美味しくてかなりはまっちゃった。トルコ料理はイタリア料理とギリシャ料理の間な感じかな。木曜は大戸屋の大戸屋風ばくだん丼を食べた。これはうまい!納豆がポイント。そして今日はトラベル・カフェに牡蠣ミートソースグラタンとギネスをエンジョイした。毎日こんなに食べてるのは絶対太るけどw 明日はちゃんとヨガやりに行くよ。
I was so busy until this week. I had a big deadline at work and worked so late everyday. On top of that I have school from 9AM all day on Sunday plus homework. Wanted to go out and play on Saturdays as well. I was suffering from lack of sleep everyday. Without realizing, it started to take a toll on me. I made more mistakes at work than ever, also mistakes at school (I broke the sewing machine..) This really isn't like me but, I was close to tears feeling so stressed out after school.
On Monday I was even more upset after seeing the results of my health checkup. I was normally healthy last year, but this year I was told that I have a problem with my kidneys. This was a result of fatigue and I have an unusually high level of protein in the urine. I made up my mind that I need to go home earlier and rest. In conclustion, if I'm not healthy I won't be able to do all those things that I want to do in life.
Good thing that work is less busy now. This week I left work everyday around 8PM, enjoyed Ikebukuro, and slept 8 hours everyday. I already feel stress reduced by 50% the first day, and on the 5th day today absolutely no stress whatsoever!
Ikebukuro is the best! On Monday and Wednesday went to Ducky Duck in Metropolitan Plaza and ate pasta while glancing at the gorgeous night city view. Tuesday went to Turkish food Antep. I never had Turkish food until I came to Japan, and I'm a fan now. Its like halfway between Italian food and Greek food. On Thursday went to Ootoya and had the Bakudan Don. This is really good with the Natto! Then today I went to Travel Cafe where I enjoyed Oyster meatsauce gratin and Guiness. I'm probably gonna gain weight eating this much everyday ^^; Gotta go do Yoga tomorrow!


6 Comments:
So glad to hear you are feeling better! You need to get your health up for your Big Day - LOL!
Hey, check your hotmail... I sent you some pics.
なんか大変そうだったけど
しっかり乗り越えたようね!
偉いぞ、クリ坊!
腎臓はおいらもくらった・・・
なぜだ・・・orz
mDNA: Yes, my big day! Need to look gorgeous! WOW, the Korean chicks are HOT!! Maybe I can look as hot for my wedding day!?
imani: ありがとう、imani!! imaniも大変、いつもうろうろしててちゃんと家に帰ってないからさ。腎臓大事にしてくれよ。
肝臓悪い時はキドニーパイ喰うと良いらしいよ?
imaniより健康でしょ。気にしないで!
大丈夫!
キドニービーンズでも食っとけ。
そういう理論だと、、、目が悪い時、目を食べればいいんだ。
なんか怪しいぜ。
Post a Comment
<< Home