Summer Hanabi!!

Woke up at 7AM Saturday to go secure a spot for seeing the 2006 Edogawa Hanabi! It was 37℃ that day under the burning sun. Thanks to Sylvain, who got a bad sunburn on his neck (currently, a redneck) and Ozaki-san, who kindly bought nails, hammer and tape for us, we got an awesome view of the fireworks!! This is the BEST fireworks show I have ever been to!! Seeing the fireworks up close that gone up with the music, I was so touched to tears.
Thanks for everyone who came! I had a blast! Tomomi, Gregg, Ozaki-san, Hiro, Acchan, Yuka, Achiko, and Housam, so glad to see you guys! Especially happy to see Housam, my Syrian friend from days at ALA, whom I havn't seen in 2 years, so glad we could catch up. Hope you guys had as much fun as I did.
Check out my pictures here!! Thanks to Tomomi (click to check out the pics), who took some great pics with her tripod, and Gregg, who took some really amazing videos that really captures the moments: Queen Start Part2 Part3 Part4 End and pics!
土曜は朝7時起きて、2006江戸川区花火大会の場所取りに行ってた!その日は37℃なので、夜まで焦げちゃった!シルバンは赤い首になってた^^;尾崎 さんが、釘、ハマーとテープを忘れてしまったあたし達の助けに来た!おかげて生まれてから一番最高な花火大会を観た!! 音楽と一緒にドドーンと上がった花火の演出を観て、涙があふれてた。
来てくれてた皆、ありがとう~!トモミ、グレッグ、尾崎さん、ヒロ、あっちゃん、ユウカ、アチコ、それとホサム、一緒に観れて超楽しかった!特に2年ぶりの日本語学校時代の友達ホサムが来てくれて、また昔みたいな話してよかった! 皆もあたしぐらいの楽しさを感じたといいね。
あたしが取った写真は ここ!! トモミさんのトライポッド写真ここ、それと グレッグの最高のビデオ映像 :Queen Start Part2 Part3 Part4 End と 写真!

Sylvain, me and my Loco Roco uchiwa ^^


2 Comments:
I was at the edogawa hanabi taikai with some of my friends I haven't seen in pretty much 2 years. it was *Crazy* but yeah, probably the best fireworks I've seen.
I took some photos and videos too, i'll post them to my gallery once my camera charges and I can download them :D
cool man! Can't wait to check out the pics. I didn't expect the hanabi to be that cool in Chiba, cause some ppl are always dissing Chiba!
Post a Comment
<< Home