東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Green-dayo! DS Cooking


I'm a genius at cooking!! Well, I feel like one at least!
I just got the DS Cooking Navi. It's not technically a game but more like a cookbook on the DS. It's got about 200 recipes (mostly Japansese cusine but there are Chinese and Itaian as well).
It tells you how to make each recipe by voice and you can flip the pages by voice (although that function didn't work too well... It flipped the page to the sound of chopping!) I would say it's pretty good for cooking dummies (like me). I imagine most housewives probably already know how to make most of this stuff.
Today I made Goya-Champloo with the DS Cooking Navi! I never made this dish before, just simply followed the instructions on the DS. One of the direction was to 'squeeze' the bitterness out of the Goya, a bitter vegetable, with salt. I had no idea that you have to do that and the DS gave very detailed instructions on how to do this. The dish turned out awesome!!
あたしは料理の天才!!てゆぅか、今日は天才気分!
DS料理ナビを買った。  ゲームじゃないけど、料理の本みたい。 200種類のレシピがある(ほとんど日本料理けど、中華とイタリア料理も結構入ってる)。レシピは声で教えてくれ て、自分の声でページをめくる(けど、それがあまりよく出来てない。包丁の切り音がよくページをめくってしまった)。 料理の素人(ミーです)のためなら すごくいいと思うけど、主婦ならもうこういうのすでにほとんど作れるじゃないかな?
初めてのDS料理はゴーヤチャンプルーをチャレンジした! この料理は作ったことない、ただDSの指示を聴いてるだけ。 ゴーヤの苦さは塩で絞り出すなの は全然知らなかったけど、DSは細かいインストラクションが教えてくれた。 自分で作ったゴーヤチャンプルーはめっちゃ美味しかった!!

Only took me 10 minutes to eat all of it!! It was just the right bitterness. YUM. What should I make next? ^^
10分で全部食べきれた!苦さが丁度良かった。 うん、うん、うまい! 次の料理はなにしようかな?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ice Cream!
I made home-made ice cream a while ago (hey, I am not too bad in the kitchen) and it was unbelievable. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and congrats on your engagement. I found your blog when I was trying to find your contact info before heading to San Fran a while back. The little parts I have read sound like life is good. That's great that you are doing what you love and living in Jp.
Congrats on your success and your engagement!
Ethan

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>ゴーヤの苦さは塩で絞り出す

違う違う!
「ゴーヤの苦さは、塩で薄まる」が正解!
多分!
(`・ω・´)ノ

3:38 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Ethan! wow it's been a while. Thx for the comment and ya I just got engaged! Sounds like things are going well for you with Fat Beats! Thx for the new email address and I'll talk to you soon.

imani: カブレDS持ってないのによく言うな・・!w そういえば、この間本気で怒ってません。 いいGWを!
今日は野菜シチュー作った!これはもう10点満点DA!!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Veggie Stew 野菜シチュー
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Muteao/vegstew.jpg

Hoi-kwo-row ホイクオーロー
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Muteao/hoikworow.jpg

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home