東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Loco Roco Rocks!


I've been playing Loco Roco everyday and it rulez!! My friend Gregg made the game. All of my friends who played it said: Gregg, you are a genius!
If you have a PSP go and buy this game! If you don't have a PSP go buy a PSP and Loco Roco! You will love it!!

最近毎日Loco Roco やってるよ!友達のグレッグがこのゲームを作った。 やってた友達は皆「グレッグは天才だ!」と言ったよ!
PSPが持ってるならロコロコ買ってね! PSP持ってないなら、PSPのLocoRoco得々パック買ってね!楽しいよ!!

2 Comments:

Blogger misterdna said...

I was delighted when they had a downloadble demo, and I played the bejesus out of it! It's such a delightful and inspired game. The music and the children's voices make it a real rival to any of the Katamari games, I think.

Once I polish off a few games I'm still playing on both PSP and DS I am determined to pick it up and play it over and over and over...

4:11 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Gman: I LOVE it!! I got all 6 Loco Roco's now. Those pictures are awesome! Where can I buy those Loco Roco cushions?

MisterDna: I want to buy the soundtrack! I like the Red guy's song!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home