Drank too much
Yesterday I went to drink with my friends in Nakameguro, I hadn't seen my friends for a long time and I didn't have dinner before drinking. I had maybe just 3.5 lemon sours (don't remember exactly how many) and I think I was the drunkest ever in my life. First I threw up in the train in Sylvain's umbrella. Twice when we got to Mejiro station, got acquainted with the toilet when I got home, threw up again when I woke up in the morning.
I remember the last time I was almost as drunk was in San Francisco on my friend Dave's birthday. His friend kept buying me lemon drops. After leaving the bar we went to a Korean restaurant and when the kimchee came I started to feel like sh*t. I was pulling my hair hard so it can take my mind off the queasy feeling, but that didn't work. After threwing up in the bathroom I barfed again under a tree. Strangely I was able to give the directions on how to get home. I swore at that time I would never touch alcohol again! Well that only lasted about 6 months. Let's see how long I can go without drinking again!
昨日は中目黒に行って、久しぶりの友達と飲んだ。晩ご飯は食べてなかったのせいかも、3.5杯ぐらいのレ モンサワーの後に、この人生一番酔っ払いだったか もしれない。 最初は電車でシルバンの傘の中に吐いた。目白に着いて二回ぐらいゲロして、家に着いたらトイレはベストフレンドになった。朝起きたらもう一 回ゲロした。
この前、これぐらい酔っ払したのは、友達のデーヴの誕生日だった。 サンフランシスコのバーに、彼の友達がたくさんのレモンドロップ買ってくれた。バーから出た ら韓国料理屋さんに 行ってた。 キムチを見たらとても気分が悪くなった。髪の毛を一生懸命ひぱったけど、気分が良くならなかった。トイレに吐いた後にもう一回木の下に吐い た。どうやって家まで帰り道が分かってたのが不思議だった。 その時もう二度と飲まないを誓った。 それが6ヶ月ぐらいだけだった。 今回はどのぐらい飲 まないように出来るだろ!?


4 Comments:
Wow! I hope you had a good time, at least! It was nice to see you again -- you guys need to come more often! Just, maybe eat first... :D
Hey John and Gman: Thanks! I'm feeling better now. Honestly I had a great time! Although, before I left I used the word f*ck in almost every sentence. Sorry about that ^^; That's a good idea, I'll order Oolong tea from now.
moderation is your friend :)
and yes, it was good to see you again. I think I was more amused by the profanity than offended, so as far as i'm concerned there's no need for worry. hehe
(then again, it's really really really difficult to offend me)
anyways, do come back .. .just bring moderation with you :p
Oh no!
It's bad luck to puke into an umbrella!
Post a Comment
<< Home