東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Thursday, December 04, 2008

I love San Diego!!

We just got back from San Diego on Tuesday night. Our trip was awesome!! Leon didn't even cry once on the airplane. It was so warm, we went swimming twice! We got to stay at my Mom's new house, which I've only been to once, and sadly this will be the last time because she's going to sell it. We also got to ride in her new BMW! Leon also turned 5 month old on the trip. We had Thanksgiving dinner at our Aunt Joy's with all my cousins and their fiancees!

On the first weekend we went to the hot springs up in Julian, called Warner Springs Ranch. Leon got car sick on the way up the mountains, he threw up all over my sister Wendy!! Other than that it was a lot of fun. It's quite strange going to the onsen in a bathing suit! There was a fireplace in our room so we started a fire and toasted some bread!!

Then we went to see our friend Jason and Shan Shan who lives in Irvine now. We went to Tea Station for some yummy Boba!!!!! Everybody had 2 cups!!! I was so happy to get my boba fix!!!

The next Saturday we went to San Diego Zoo, which was awesome! We saw so many animals, even lions! Leon found the waterfall more interesting than the animals, tho. I guess he's still a baby after all!

Going back made me realize how much I missed California. At least there are decent Taiwanese and Japanese foods! I like Montreal too but it's just so frickin' cold!!!! It's going to be -4C tomorrow!!! Warm up by looking at pics of our trip!!

火曜日にサンディエーゴからモントリオールに戻ってきた!旅はものすごい楽しかった!!レオンは飛行機に一回も泣かなかった!超暖かかったので、二回も水泳行った! お母さんの新しい家に泊まったが、来月家を売る予定なので、これが二回目で最後だ。けど、新しいBMWに乗りました。それからレオンは5ヶ月になった! サンクスギビングディナーはジョイおばさんの家で、従兄妹だちも旦那奥さん連れて帰ってきた!

最初の週末はの山にジュリアンという町に温泉行った!車にレオンが気持ち悪くなって、めっちゃゲロしたけど。それ以外は結構良かった。水着で温泉に入るのはかなり変だけど。部屋に暖炉があるので、火でパンを焼いた!

それから友達のジェイソンとサンディーに会いに行った!彼らは今ロサンジェレスの近くに住んでる。Tea Station行ってバブルティーを2杯飲んだ!!やっとバブルティー飲めて良かったよ!!

次の土曜日はサンディエゴ動物園へ。ものすごいよかった!たくさんの動物見れた!でもレオンは動物より滝のほうが面白いと思ったw まだまだベイビーだからね。

サンディエーゴに帰って、カリフォルニアのよさをまだ覚えてきた。台湾と日本食はモントリオールより何倍もおいしい!モントリオールはもう寒すぎる!!明日はマイナス4度だ。写真観て暖かくなろう!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

暖炉いいよね!アレはすごく楽しい。

9:50 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

マッシュマローなかったのが残念だったよー。

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home