東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Saturday, September 06, 2008

I laughed so hard my face started hurting!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

今日の昼飯はカレーにしようっと!

9:46 PM  
Blogger aiku said...

Hahaha...there was another version where the lyrics was about the Wii. With some mild explicit language though ^-^;

10:25 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

おぐらさん:時間ない時は近所のインドカレー屋さんによくテイクアウトしてます。ナーン美味しい!

Aiku:I looked up the Wii version, but it can't top Benny Lava!
I mean, who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate!! lol!!

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ニュース!
http://phantasystar.sega.jp/pszero/

12:12 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

すごいビッグニュースですね!まったく新しいゲームじゃないですか!ピクトチャットが気になる!!キャラデザインはPSOとまた別ですね、可愛くていい感じです。
ああ面白そう~ 発売楽しみしてます!!
今はレオンが寝てる間に、シルバンとPSPのほうやってます。執事のPM自慢しています^o^

10:15 PM  
Blogger misterdna said...

?_? I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! Must... breathe...!

I can only watch about 15 seconds at a time.

Oh boy... thank you for that. The ninja DID make a movement!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Teehee! Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!!

We bought airplane tickets to go back to SD for Thanksgiving yesterday. You guys can meet Leon then!!

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home