東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Leon is almost 5 months old and I'm 31!!

Been busy recently, somehow there's a lot going on every week! A quick note of what I could remember...

-Went to Virginie's bachelorette party, danced and drank all night!! I had to pump my breasts in the limo, that was crazy.
-Turned 31 years old!!!!!!!
-Birthday party for our god son Emile, who turned 1 year old!! We're exactly 30 years apart, lol. His birthday cake was a brownie that I made.. :) and played Rock band 2 all weekend.
-Tried to help out my friend Julia who gave birth to twins, poor Julia hadn't had a good night sleep in 2 months.
-Went to Francis and Virginie's wedding, which was great besides forgetting to bring the adapter for my breast pump resulting boobs hurt like hell!
-Went to IKEA with Misato
-Went to Leana's birthday Halloween party!!
-Leon started eating baby foods!! His diet now includes rice cereal, carrots (which he loves)and peas! Making baby food is fun!!!
-Went to Sherbrooke for Carlos' birthday.
-Took Leon swimming for the first time with Mart, Eve-Marie and their kids!!! Leon loved to swim!!!
-Got flu shots. Hopefully no more flu this year!!
-Played more Rock Band 2!! Listening the songs to practice now!! Unfortunately even my hubby don't think I can have a career in singing..

Here's some more recent pics!!

We'll be leaving for San Diego this Friday, hopefully the fire won't affect our trip...

最近はなんとなく忙しい!! 覚えられるのはこれぐらい・・

-VirginieのBacheloretteパーティ(結婚する前のクレージーパーティ)に参加して、一晩中ダンスと飲んだ!!リモジーンの中におっぱいをパンプした!!かなりクレージー。
-31歳になった!!!
-God sonのEmileの誕生日会に参加。Emileは一歳になった!あたしと30歳違いw 誕生日ケーキはクリッシーが作ったブラゥニー。それからRock Band 2を遊んだ!
-友達のジュリアは双子を生んで超大変なので、手伝いに。彼女2ヶ月中あまり寝ていなかった。
-FrancisとVirginie の結婚式に行った。楽しかったがブレストパンプがうまく動けなかったせい、おっぱいがめっちゃ痛かったw
-ミサトとIKEAに行った
-Leanaの誕生日会/ハロウィーンパーティに行った!
-レオンはベイビーフード食べ始めた!!今はライスシリアルとニンジン(レオンがニンジン大好き!!)とピースを食べてる。ベイビーフード作りは楽しい!!
-Sherbrookeに行ってCarlosの誕生日会に参加。
-レオンと初めて水泳に行った!!MartinとEve-Marieとその子供達と一緒。レオンは水泳が好きだった!!
-インフルエンザショット受けた。今年はインフルエンザにならないように・・。
-Rock Band 2をめっちゃやった!歌を聴いて練習してる!!けどシルバンはクリッシーに歌のキャリアの可能性がなさそうと思うorz

最近の写真はここ!

今週の金曜日はサンディエゴに行くんだ!!ファイヤは邪魔にならないように!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

レオンかわいいのぅww
かわいいのぅwww

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ちょっと遅れましたが・・・だいぶ?
“31歳のお誕生日おめでとう!!
 & レオン君誕生3ヶ月☆
  ハッピーバースディー!!”

レオン君の表情が豊かになって
笑顔が可愛いね♪
あと、
顔立ちも前より、はっきりしてきて
こりゃ、将来かなり男前になりそうだよ!

それにしても
やっぱりクリッスィーに似ているなぁ~

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

うん、クリッシーに似ておる!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Leon has been growing up well!
Has he already been talking anything?
I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

ささささん:ありがとう!ぷくぷくしてるぜ!

Maya: ありがとう!!31歳になった!
生まれた時はクリッシーに似てたけど、最近顔は変わっている!! 

おぐらさん: 肌の色以外は台湾人だね!

Akari: He says "au" "agoo" and sighs sometimes! I hope you're not gonna be too bored spending all day with a baby!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home