Léon is 3 months old!
Léon has reached a few mile stones lately.. One day, he rolled over from belly to back when I wasn't looking! Then just a few days ago, he started laughing out loud!, LOL!! (excuse me, ahem) I think he also started teething, cause he's biting his hands and drooling all the time. Looking back at some old photos, I can't believe how much he's changed! Here are the pictures of this month!Congratulations to my friend Julia, who gave birth to a set of beautiful twins!! More babies around the merrier!
I applied for Léon's passport last week, and we've just received it!! We've already booked the flight to San Diego for Thanksgiving. It's gonna be awesome to escape the cold here in Quebec for a few days. I'm so excited too cause I couldn't leave Canada until now either. It'll be Léon's first trip out of the country...at only 5 months old! Who knows, the next trip might be Japan!!
レオンは最近色々出来るようになってきた。ある日お腹が下のはずなのに、ちょっと目を離して帰ってきたら仰向けるようになった! そして三日前、声出して笑えるようになった! もしかして歯が出るようになって来てるかもしれないが、最近自分の手をずっと食べたり、よだれしたり・・。生まればかりの写真と比べたら、もうこんなに変わったのが超ビックリ。今月の写真です。
友達のジュリアにオメデトウ!先週、とても素敵な双生児を無事で生まれました。まわりに赤ちゃんがいっぱい!
先週にレオンのパスポート申請しに行って、もうパスポートが届きました!早速サンクスギビングにサンディエゴへの航空券を買いました。ケベックのクソ寒さを何日避けれるね、やった! 今までカナダに出れなかったので、すっげえ楽しみ!! レオンの初めての飛行機だね、5ヶ月のベイビーなのにw 次はもしかしたらジャパンを目指すわ!!


7 Comments:
レオン、ムチムチ、ムチムチ・・・ww
ウチの子は1歳で約10kgだけど
さらに上をいきそうですね(^^;)
抱っこしてて腰痛くないですか?
子連れで遠出は大変だけど
気分転換になるよね。
日本に来た時には息子同士遊ばせてみたいw
だんだんビッグな男になってきたぜ!
He owns his passport already!
Hope he enjoys being abroad like you:)
Great news that you are coming - hope we can see you while you are down in San Diego. In fact, we were just down that way in La Jolla last weekend.
And wow - he's getting so big!
さささん:最近腰が痛くなってきた。3ヶ月目だけなのにこれからキツイですねTT おかげで腕は筋肉増えてきたぜ!
レオンを日本に連れて行きたい!そのときぜひ遊ぼう!ハギさんのベイビーにも会いたい!男の子ばかりだwww
おぐらさん:ビッグすぎるだぜ・・・orz 重いww
ケロケロさん:Leon is gonna be spoiled! He's not gonna think it's anything special to travel abroad!! :P
MrDNA: We'll arrive Friday Nov 21 and go back to Montreal Dec 2nd.
He's so heavy my back hurts!! Aiya!
飛行機のシートでくつろいでるオッサンみたいだな。
「あー、チキンでいいよ。チキン。白ワインある?」
www
今週飛行機乗るんだぜ!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home