東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Leaving Japan

もう知ってる人は知ってるけど、今月いっぱい日本から出て、カナダに引越しすることになりました。
言いたいことがたくさんあるけど、言葉が出てきません。 とりあえず、報告だけを。

Maybe some of you already know this, but we're moving out of Japan to Canada at the end of this month.
There are so much I want to say but words won't come out. Just letting you guys in on the news for now.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Σ(゜д゜|||)
(;゜д゜)
(;´д⊂)

ε=(~Д~;)

Well, it had to happen sooner or later, eh? :)

All the best! Come visit Okinawa sometime!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

ビポ:man!! I thought we were gonna be able to visit you guys in Okinawa before.. many things happend. Would you guys be interested in going to our wedding party in Taiwan? :D

9:32 AM  
Blogger Rice Appreciation Club House said...

ohhhh you are coming closer!!!!
where in Canda are you moving to???
Montereal???

:)
aya

5:41 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Hi Aya!! R U in NYC now---? Sorry, I didn't even get any chance to hang out when you were in Japan. I'm definitely gonna go visit you in NY. And yes, we're moving to Montreal.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

簡単に会えなくなるのは寂しいけど、これから結婚して家庭を築くChrissyの幸せを一番に願うよ。
カナダに行く前に一度会えたら嬉しいけど、きっと忙しいね。

ご結婚のお祝いを贈りたいので、カナダの住所が決まったら教えてね。

日本では結婚祝いにはよくLE CREUSETのお鍋を贈ったりするんだけど、他の人と同じものにならないようにした方が良いから、何か欲しいものがあったら教えて!

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

今はインターネットがあるから簡単に連絡取れるし、「住めば都」って言うし。
クリッシーなら何処へ行っても人気者だよ!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Tomomi: 日本に来て、本当にトモミさんに色々お世話になりました。カナダ行く前に、一度原宿に行って皆会いに行くよ!! またメールします!プレゼントなんて大丈夫なのに・・その気持ちがあるのが本当に嬉しいよ。住所は決まったらちゃんと教えます!

オグラさん:また直接で話したら泣いちゃいますが・・。この2年間、本当にありがとうございました。 なかなか褒められませんでしたが、心の中愛情が感じられます(テレ!!)インターネットがますます便利なので、もしかしたらクリテレ(仮)できるかも!?

6:21 AM  
Blogger Blauereiter said...

The best of times ahead. :] Keep updating; I read your blog all the time.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Rice Appreciation Club House said...

!!!!! Montreal is my favorite city!!!!

ahh~ I wish I can move there,too.
I'm having a show there in May and Jun, maybe I should go visit.

:)
aya

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home