東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Thursday, August 31, 2006

PSU NOW ONSALE!


GO BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
今すぐ買いに行ってくださあああああい!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEGAlink!SEGAlink!
Yahooooooo!!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

つながんねー!つながんねー!
つながんねー!つながんねー!

どうなってんだよクリ坊!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

あたしだってつながんねーYO!!!!!
超ムカツクぜーーーー
どうなってんだよ、これ?

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

おお、打ち上げおめでとう!お疲れ様!

3:11 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

入れた!入れた!やったやった!!
名前は: 栗原C子
ピート: クリボウ
廃人になってしまいそう~。

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

120,202 units this week, I think you are the top selling game in Japan right now. Nice work. Here is a link to the sales chart on a blog I read if you care: http://www.destructoid.com/japanese-sales-charts-aug-28-sept-3rd-sorry-to-interrupt-summa-already-in-session
Also: www.joystiq.com and www.kotaku.com are great too, but I bet you are up on all of them.
Great character name.
Ethan

8:22 PM  
Blogger misterdna said...

I want to... but I can't!
T_T

Have to wait until Oct. 25th...

Can US and JP play online together again this time?

9:09 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

No :( But we can on the Xbox 360 tho!! Actually, I forgot to mention, we bought a 360 when we went back to SD!

11:46 AM  
Blogger misterdna said...

That's awesome - I knew you guys bought a 360 because Sylvain added me as a friend on XBOX Live.

Actually, I'm planing on getting PSU for XBOX 360 - because I would rather play it on a 37" LCD HD than my 19" PC monitor. ^_^

So maybe we can play again... it will be like our DC days!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home