東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Back to Tokyo, Wonder Festival

Back to Tokyo. Caught a really bad cold on the plane, but getting better now.
Very nice trip overall, not affected by terrorists at all. Sylvain's parents went to San Diego also. Had a big family gathering, which was fun. Since Sylvain's parents can't speak English, I did a 2 week crash course of French. I actually had decent conversations with them with my French!
You can check out pics of our trip from HERE.
Today went to the Wonder Festival. That was pretty cool, except having to make my way through sweaty, smelly geeky guys. pics HERE.
無事で東京に戻ってきた。飛行機でひどい風邪を引いたけど、もうだいぶ治った。
いい旅だった、テロは起こらなかった。シルバンの両親もサンディエゴに行った。家族の集まりをして、楽しかった。シルバンの両親は英語しゃべれないから、2週間のフランス語勉強をした。なんとなく会話が出来るようになった!
サンディエゴの写真はここにアップした。
今日はWonder Festivalに行った。良かったけど、汗っぽくて臭い人がたくさん居た。写真はここ

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

look so fun!! Let me know if you guys coming to East coast! ;) Otherwise hope to see you in Tokyo for the new year break!

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look so fun!! Let me know if you guys coming to East coast! ;) Otherwise hope to see you in Tokyo for the new year break!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

bonjour Ritsu!!
Thx for the comment! I'll let U know if I ever make it out there. We should get together with Maya when you're back for new years! Au revoir!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home