Death of XBox
Our Xbox 360 just got the red ring of death... I guess this was always to be expected. Of course, we couldn't find that receipt, but Microsoft was kind enough to repair it anyway. They're supposed to send us an empty box so all we have to do is shove that Xbox in there, and wait...
I guess its time to pay some attention to the Wii, since I'm not buying a PS3!!
Dimitri's birthday party pics are here, and Geneviere's baby shower pics are here.
XBox360が赤いリングに襲われた・・・まぁ、この日がいつか来るんだな。 もちろん領収証が見つけれないけど、マイクロソフトは意外とやさしくて、直してくれるだって。ダンボールを送ってくれるからただXBoxをその中に入れて、送って、待つだけ・・・
ちょっとWiiを遊ぶチャンスが出来てもうれしいね、PS3は買わないだからな!
Dimitriのパーティの写真はここ、Geneviereのベビー・シャワーの写真はここに。


6 Comments:
360、まじで壊れる確立たかいんだな!
PS3はかわなくていいから、薄型PSPは
買おうぜ!
Yeah mine broke once, but it was not the red ring of death, it was the DVD drive...but still, things breaking in less than a year was certainly not pleasant :/
Hope you get yours back soon!
おぐらさん:ありがとう。 早く復活するといいねTvT
二次元さん:マイクロソフトの不良品め・・だから最初買うのが嫌がってる。ピンクの薄型PSPカワイイね!でもソニーもソニーメターがあるんじゃないですかw 360が薄くなって戻ったら最高だね!
Aiku: Good thing Microsoft extended their warrnty to 3 years, but they should have built them so it won't break in the first place!! Sony has the same problem, I had to buy 2 PS2's and both of them broke :(
I'm on my 3rd Xbox 360. First one had a bad DVD drive, second one got the Red Ring.
Good thing you sent it back. I just took mine back to the store and got a replacement... now all my downloaded content won't work if I'm offline thanks to licensing crap, and SS can't play any games that I bought anymore. I called Microsoft and they basically said "Too bad, you should have sent it back... no credit for you!"
Hey. My bday is Sept 14. Your xBox died on my bday!
Xbox came back to life today!! yaaaaaay!
Post a Comment
<< Home