I Love Taiwan!
It's been 4 years since the last time I came back to Taiwan. I really should come back more often because every time I come here, everything just gets better and better. It's been almost 20 years since we immigrated to the US. When I was young I remember Taiwan was so dirty and messy. Now it's so much cleaner and nicer. Of course it still cannot compare with Japan, which in my opinion, is the cleanest country in the world for the population density that it's got. Anyhow when I was younger I would not invite my friends from other countries to come visit Taiwan, because I felt so ashamed that it is such a mess. Now I would definitely invite friends to come visit because now I feel they can enjoy the beauty of Taiwan a lot more. I think the leaders of Taiwan now are really doing a great job! Plus we have the tallest building in the world!
Here's some of the good things about Taiwan:
-the food is good!
-people are friendly
-shopping is cheap (well, cheaper than Japan!)
Minuses
-it's hot
-rapid transit not as convenient
-mosquitos TT
I need to go buy a guide book of Taiwan. Besides the fact that I can speak Chinese I don't know Taiwan like a foreigner! Yikes!
台湾に戻るのが4年ぶり。もっと帰るべきだけどね、だって毎回帰ったら台湾がもっとよくなった気がする。20年前アメリカに移民した。小さい時台湾が汚いの覚えがあった。でも今はとてもきれいになった!もちろん、日本とはまだ比べれない。日本はそんなに人口密度なのに、きれいのは世界一だと思う。小さい頃は外国の友達を台湾に遊びに来てとは言えない、なんか恥ずかしかったから。でも今は絶対友達を台湾に遊びに来てもらいたい、今は台湾のきれいなところをもっと感じれると思う。台湾の政治家は昔よりよくやっている気がする!あと、世界一番建物もあるからね!
台湾のいい所:
-食べ物が美味しい!
-人がフレンドリー!
-買い物がやすい(日本よりは!)
マイナス:
-暑い
-電車はまだそんなに便利じゃない
-蚊 orz
台湾のガイドブック買わなきゃ。中国語がしゃべれる以外はまったく外人みたいのもんだ、クリッシーは!


9 Comments:
Haha, it can't possible get any hotter than Singapore ! And we have tons of mosquitos too.
I want to visit Taiwan too ! Especially for the food !
台湾はやく行きた~い!
しかし、蚊か~。
予想してなかったから対策して行こうっと。
久しぶりにクリッシーと騒げるの楽しみにしてます。
カキ氷4つ食う!
ラーメンも食う!
食いまくる!
今からダイエットして備える!
(`・ω・´)
blauereiter: I heard Singapore is hot all the time! Do you guys have seasons? You should come visit Taiwan! I recommend the Night markets!
カニ缶:とりあえず、虫よけスプレーを持ってきたほうがいい! 台湾に見つけれなかったので・・
花嫁が騒ぐのがたぶんよくないので、二次会からみんなと騒ごうぜ!!
imani:その前餓死するな!!
太るだろうな…
まあいっか
食いまくろう。
I can't wait to see you guys in Taiwan this weekend! It will be my 4th trip this time around :)
おぐらさん:台湾が暑いので、太らないと思うよ!たくさん食べてください!
でも、胃が弱いかたは夜市に胃薬が必要かも。
Aiku: 4th trip?? That's about how many times I've been here. I'm a Taiwan dummy.
クリッシー結婚披露宴の写真をアップしたよ!
飲~~~~~~~~~~~~~勝!
http://picasaweb.google.co.jp/ubic999/TAIWANPHOTO?authkey=ixGHlALfnro
http://picasaweb.google.co.jp/ubic999/TAIWANPHOTO02?authkey=EEMVg-AzZeY
http://picasaweb.google.co.jp/ubic999/TAIWANPHOTO03?authkey=vG7PcpeSWVA
オグラさん:おーーー!ありがとうございます! 披露宴の時忙しくてみんなのスーツ姿じっくり見えませんでした、助かります!
みんな、カッコいいね~
クリッシーも、台湾の写真をアップしましたよ!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52441460@N00/sets/72157600928468857/
Post a Comment
<< Home