東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Friday, June 08, 2007

Poutine chez La Banquise

Been another busy week in Montreal! Wednesday went to help Ayako with apartment hunting in Montreal, found a super cute place and I hope she gets it!! Went for beer and poutine at La Banquise with my classmates on Thurs, which was awesome! There's 22 kinds of poutine they serve at this place. I'm gonna have to go there 22 times to try every one of them! Today I bought a pair of rollerblades so I'll be able to exercise and eat as much poutine as I want! Check out pictures here!

Oh and I just bought Forza 2. It looks really great, but making own decals is really hard!! I'm gonna need to practice decal skillz!!

今週も忙しかった!水曜はアヤコのアパート探しの手伝いに行って、超可愛いアパートを見つけたよ!!彼女が無事でゲットできるように! 木曜は学校の友達 とビールとラ・バンキーズのプーティン食べに行った!めっちゃ美味しかった!22種類のプーティンがあるので、22回行かなきゃ! 今日はインラインス ケート買った!! 運動して、プーティンをたくさん食べれるね! 写真はここにアップした!

フォルザ2買った!グラフィック、キレイね~ でも、痛車を作るのが難しいね!!練習しなきゃ!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

どっかの大統領かと思ったぜ、プーティンw
ケベック産まれの名物料理なんだねーーー
写真見たけど、超カロリー高そうだwww

FORZAで萌え萌えな痛車作ったら
見せてよw

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so amusing to hear the word '痛車' from you.. Perhaps it's from imani-san, right?
Drawing with dots, slashes, and circles is fun to try:) I want to see your decals, please post photos sometime!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ロシアの怪僧ラスプーティン!?

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

え、プーティンって、プティングとは違うの?……まぁ、いいや…
マジ、モントリオールの食べ物は何でもでっかいなぁwww

Forza
まぁ、次回までによく練習しておきなさい!
何ならハンディーキャップつけてあげるぜ!

( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

7:10 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

二次元さん:もしかしたらロシアの大統領? プーティンは超カロリー高いです。一食1000超えてると思う^^; 簡単そうな痛車作り始まったら、超難しい!! 今週期末テスト終わったら痛車を作りたいね!

ケロケロ:Yes I learned the word from Imani! I think it might be a 2ch word. Those 2ch words are so amusing. Making decals on FORAZ are really tough!! I prefer photoshop...

おぐらさん:wwwラスプーティンは変な人だったですね。頭がオカシイ人物はやっぱり面白い!!

imani:プーティンはプデイングじゃないわよ!!えっと・・www いつかカナダに遊びに来たら、プーティン食べに行こうぜ!辛いの種類もあるよ!!
FORZAムズイけど楽しいね。期末テスト終わったらちゃんと痛車を作りたいな。つーかハンディーいらねーーーーーーー

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

そうそう、ロシアの超おっかない顔した
大統領だよw

プーティン、1000オーバーはスゲエ!
マックのメガテリヤキより強いじゃないw
おれも、いつかプーティンを食ってみたいぜ

1:18 PM  
Blogger Rice Appreciation Club House said...

おおおお、バンキーズ行ったんだ!
おいしそ〜

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home