東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Friday, June 01, 2007

Just married!

So Sylvain and I got married!! Thanks to everyone who came to our wedding. I have to say that our wedding is the best wedding I've ever been to!! Thanks to Imani and Kerokero and Ayako who made us the Teruteru Bozu, and thanks to Julie and Nathalie for lighting us the candle at the church. Because of everyone's efforts it didnt rain on our wedding day!! Anyway everything about the wedding went very smoothly. Many many thanks to Julie and Nath and my parents in law for all the help. I'm so happy to be married into such a wonderful family. You guys are awesome! My mom, dad and sister had a wonderful time visiting Quebec also! Pics of my family's visit here. I wont have pictures of the wedding up yet until we get the professional pics. I will post everything together afterwards.

Last weekend went to hang out with Sylvain's parents in the woods at St. Isidore and saw the beaver dams. Wow, those are really big lakes they constructed! Pics of St Isidore here.

Recently just been going to school, doing 2 hours of homework everyday at the local cafe, etc. Went to see a play about ecology with Julia which was really cool. My friend from college Aya is having a art gallery show in Montreal so I've been hanging out with her and going to her show on Saturday! Oh and Sylvain got me Final Fantasy Tactics on the PSP so I'm gonna go play that all night! Pics as of late here! Oh, and I made Maple Curry!! A tout a l'heure!

シ ルバンとクリッシーが結婚した!!結婚式に来てくれた皆、ありがとう!! あたし達の結婚式は今まで行った結婚式の中に一番よかったと思う! イマニと ケロケロとアヤコのテルテル坊主ありがとう! Julie とNathにありがとう!教会にキャンドルライトしたね! 皆のおかげてウェディングデーに雨がなかったよ! 結婚式はとてもスムーズでした。  Julie とNathとシルバンの両親に超ありがとう。 素敵な家族に結婚してとても幸せです! 最高な家族だよ! お父さん、お母さんと妹はケベックに来て、楽し い時間を過ごした! 家族の写真はここです! 結婚式の写真はプロの写真が戻ったら一気にアップするね!もうちょっと待っててください。

先週は田舎の田舎に行ってシルバンの両親と森で過ごした!ビーバーダムを見たよ!すごいデカイ湖作れるな、ビーバーは(バービーじゃなくって)。ビーバーの姿が見えなかったけど、写真はここ

最 近は毎日学校に行ったり、午後はカフェに2時間宿題をやったり。 ジュリアとエコロジーのプレイを観に行って、面白かった。 大学の友達のアヤがモント リオールにギャラリーショーがあって、彼女と遊びに行ったりしてた。土曜日は彼女のショー観に行くよ! 後シルバンがファイナルファンタジー・タクティッ クスPSP買ってくれた!オールナイトやります! 最近の写真はここ。 あ、そそ、メープルカレーも作ったよ! んじゃ、またね~。

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

So happy for you guys :)

Trying to find tickets for July right now. I have a family get-together in NJ at the exact same time (d'oh), so I'm trying to work out a way to do both. I'll keep you posted. :)

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

おめでとう!!!!
ステキなファミリーだねー☆

クリッシーのスマイルもステキだよ~
お幸せにー☆☆

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

おめでとうー!
素敵な結婚式だったみたいだね、写真が早く見たいなー。

7月に会うのを楽しみにしてるよ!

改めて、
☆☆☆congratulations☆☆☆

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

おめでとう~
で、名前は変わった?

1:55 PM  
Blogger mucky said...

May your days be good, long upon the earth, and... with enough money. :-D

3:21 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Hey, Chrissy! Do you remember me? Harvey's friend, Joy. We met quite awhile back in Ikebukuro. I just saw that you got merried!!! Congratulations. May your lives together be filled with happiness!!!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

JohnTV: Thank you John!! Eric is the only one that replied from O so far. It would be awesome to see U in Taiwan, but if you are too busy we totally understand! (& I think it might be hard to find airplane tix for July now..)

河童子:ありがとー!河童子も幸せそうだね!

かねまきさん:ありがとう~!最高な結婚式でした!そういえば、台湾に行く方は、披露宴の後に写真見たほうがいいかも? 早く7月皆に会いたいよ~!

おぐらさん:ありがとう~~! ・・う~ん。カナダは変わらないっぽいです。まだまだクリッシー・ジーンらしいですね。

Mucky: Thank you Mucky!! I wish you longetivity above the sea... and money is good, and kind..

Joy: Thanx Joy! Of course I remember U. Hows life in SF and your Yaris? Now I live in North America too, and if I go back to SF sometimes I'll be sure to get in touch with U!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

おめでとう!

羨まし~~~~~~~~~~い!

6:59 PM  
Blogger papipupeko said...

おめでとう~!

フランス語は、上達しましたか?
どこに行っても、楽しそうなクリッシーの写真を見るのが楽しみです☆

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

こんぐらっちゅれーしょん~!

>まだまだクリッシー・ジーンらしいですね

えーーーっwww
僕らは、もうとっくに
「ミセスマーテル」って呼んでますが???www

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

おめでとう!
7月の披露宴での素敵な花嫁姿を楽しみにしてます。
お幸せに!

昨日MAYAさんと初めてお会いして、台湾行きのの打ち合わせしてきたよ。
楽しい旅行になりそうです☆

6:40 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

gman:超ありがとーー!!仕事が大好きけど、主婦は意外と悪くない!

shihoko: ありがとう^^!モントリオールはすごくいい町だよ! いつもflickrに写真たくさん載ります!

imani:さんくゆうべりーまっち! 
勝手に呼ぶな!!www
ずっとシルバンをmy boyfriend呼んでたからmy husbandにスイッチしなきゃならないw

Tomomi: ありがとう、トモミさん!!
お!マヤと会ったのか!超楽しい人ですね!
台湾旅行は暑くなりそう!会うのが楽しみです!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

おめでとーーー!
写真待ってましたー★
台湾も楽しみにしてるからね!

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

またまた、結婚おめでとーーー!!!
おしあわせにーーー☆

しかし、ビーバーダム始めてみたぜ
小学校の時の国語の教科書にビーバー
がダムを作る話が載っていたのを
思い出したw

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

クリッシーおめでと~~!!
雨がふらないで本当に良かったね!
結婚式当日、東京もすごく気持ちの良い天気だったんだよー

お幸せにね☆(^0^)/

7月会えるの楽しみにしてます!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

カニ缶:ありがとーー!! カニ缶は台湾行くので、写真はその後に見たほうがいいかも?一応「ネタバレ注意」を書いて載りますw

2次元さん:またまた、ありがとーーー!!幸せだよ~~☆ 日本の教科書もビーバーのこと教えるのがフシギ! 確かビーバーは木を食わないと歯が永遠に伸ばして死んちゃうので、木を食ってダム作るわけです。

はぎ:はぎありがと~~~! 曇りの日なので写真のできがキレイでした! 一応本物の結婚式が終わって「ふぅ~~」な感じw 7月の披露宴はノリノリでやりたいと思います^^

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home