My Bachelorette Party
What a crazy week I've had!! OMG!!!
Had a really rough time last Sunday night. I guess I must have still sucked ass driving a manual. It was the first time I had to stop on an uphill, and I frigging stalled 4 times!!! I was really panicking at that point and it didn't really help me stay calm when Sylvain was yelling all these crap at me while all this shit was happening. I finally overcame that stupid hill by flooring the accel like some street race showoff, making this huge screech with smoke coming out of my tires and making the air smell like burned rubber. Well we actually made it home, I poured myself a glass of water with shakey hands, took a sip, and tears started coming out of my eyes. Sh*t, I didn't think it was that hard going up the hill on a manual man.
I was freaking out cause I invited 3 girls from my school to come to my bachelorette party in Sherbrooke whom will ride in my car. Their lives are gonna be in my hands, and if I can't even fricking drive on an uphill I can't really guarantee their safety. Anyway after that we went practicing on the uphill everyday. Now I've finally got the hang of it.. and I can say "hey! I know how to drive a manual car". Happy graduation to me, hooray.
Then on Thursday I went with my classmates for a walk to McGill and Vieux-Montreal. That was a really nice troll afterschool and all. After saying bye to Ayako and Debora, Laura and I walked on St. Laurent heading toward home. While we were walking by a group of ppl who looked like they might be homeless, and out of nowhere this guy ran out and friggin bashed this guy HARD in the head, RIGHT in front of us. The guy who got punched fell on the ground in pain, then the attacker frickin KICKED the guy in the head a few more times while he was on the ground while shouting something like "Gimme back my hat!" Laura just started running at that instant like any smart girl should do, but for some reason at that moment my feet were frozen.. I almost wanna go help the guy to see if he's alright, but on second thought I really don't wanna get kicked in the head so I started running after Laura. We were scared sh*tless like.. holy SH*T what the F*CK just happend!!!
While the boys on Sylvain's side went to their crazy bachelor's party or so I've heard afterwards, yesterday Sylvain's sisters Julie and Nath and their cousin Marilyn planned an awesome bachelorette party for me!! I was so surprised that I was even gonna have A bachelorette party because I just moved here to Quebec and I don't know anybody. The party was a lot of fun!! We had to eat the meal with very strange utensils, I had to dress up like I live in a nursing home, played dance dance revolution, and went to a bar and danced all night! Thank you guys so much!! Also thanks to Jueon, Ayako and Debora, who came with me to my bachelorette party with their wonderful gift, even tho they have just known me for 3 weeks! And Eve-Marie is super cool cause she partied with us all night while 5 months pregnant! Lots of thanks to everyone who came! Merci beaucoup! Je suis tres tres heureuse!
Pics of last week's life in Montreal here.
Pics of the bachelorette party here.
信じられないほど激しい一週間だった!!
先 週の日曜はすっげー落ち込んでた。自分のマニュアルの運転があまりも下手クソで信じらんねー。坂に初めて止まるようになって、車が4回も止まった!! その時はマジでパニック状態で、シルバンもむっちゃくっちゃ怒ってて、クリッシーの耳にいっぱい訳わからないこと叫んでて。しょうがなくて最後はアクセル を一番奥まで踏んで、車がすっげー走り屋みたいな「キーーーーーーーッッッ」な音が出て、タイヤから煙がたくさん出て、そのアホ坂を乗り越えた。 無事で 家に着いたが、振るってる手で自分に水を注ぎて、一口飲んで、涙が目から出た。チクショウ、マニュアルに坂がそんなに大変とは全然思わなかった。
そ の日がすっげーイライラしてたのは、次の週末に3人のクラスメイトがあたしの車で、あたしのBacheloretteパーティに行くので、3人の命があ たしの手の中なので。坂に乗り越えるさえ出来なければ、3人の安全を本当に保障できない。 とにかくその後は毎日坂のぼりの練習しに行った。今はやっとだ いぶ慣れてきた・・「ヘイ!マニュアル運転できるぞ!」が言えるようになった。 クリッシーに運転卒業おめでとう。
木曜はクラスメート達 とMcGill大学とVieux-Montrealに散歩した。散歩がすごくよかったが、AyakoとDeboraとさよならして、 Lauraと一緒にSt. Laurant Stから家まで歩いてた。ある連中のそばに歩くところで、いきなりある男が飛び出して、もう一人の男の人の頭にパンチ打ってて、その人が床に落ちて、攻撃 者が床に痛みしてるの頭に何回もキックして「帽子返せー!」 Lauraは賢いのでその時走って逃げ出したけど、クリッシーはその瞬間足が凍ってしまって 動けなかった・・一瞬その人を助けようと思ってたが、考え直して頭にキックされたくないから、Lauraについて走り出した。 本当に、いったい何が起っ たのか!!!マジ怖かったーーーー!
シルバンと彼の友達とbachelor's partyに行って、昨日シルバンの妹達JulieとNathalieと従妹MarilynがすごいBachelorette partyをやってくれた!!すっげーサプライズされた、だってケベックに友達とか居ないと思ったから、Bachelorette partyがやるかと思わなかった。パーティは本当に楽しかった!!作ってくれた食事を変な食器コンビで食ってた。 老人ホームのおばーちゃんのコスプレ しなければならなかったで、ダンスダンスレボリューションやって、クラブに行って一晩中ダンスしてた!超ありがとう!!あとクラスメイトのJueon, AyakoとDeboraが来てくれてありがとう!友達になる3週間だけで、素敵なプレゼントありがとう! Eve-Marieが5ヶ月妊娠で一晩中一緒 にパーティして超カッコいい!!来てくれたみんなにありがとう!この家族に結婚しに行くなのクリッシーが本当に幸せです!
先週のモントリオール生活写真がここ。
Bachelorette パーティの写真がここ。


9 Comments:
waooooo!!!
IKEAもあるしわさびマヨもある!
まちがいなくチバ。
ビーバーテールって食べ物は
どんな食べ物なんだい?
メープルがかかっているってことは
お菓子???
写真では肉っぽく見えるけどw
h-games: ここにIKEA二つもある!3年半の座椅子さよならにしてやっとソファ買えるぜ! わさびマヨはちょっとおいしそうで気になる。日本に人気でそうチバ。
二次元さん:ビーバーテールはビーバーの尻尾の肉・・じゃありません。 暖かい揚げたてドーナツのような感じかな? ものすごく甘かった!!ここおしぼりとかもないので、手がネバネバしてたw
IKEAは横浜にもあるよ!
まちがいなくチバじゃねーよw
マニュアルカーで坂道発進できるようになったのか!おめでとう!
俺も初めはエンジンストップして道のど真ん中でとまったことあるぜw
車運転してパニックになると危険だから、
周りがうるさくても、一旦止まって
冷静になってからゆっくり運転すれば、
いいと思うよ。
あせって事故るのが一番アホらしいから。
カナダは甘いものばかりだな!
カレーにもメープルシロップかけるの?
本当にビーバー尻尾の肉なんて食べるところが無さそうw
スープのダシだな。
Heeey sis! how are you?!I fixed my blog comment thing, so you can comment now! <3
oku: ごめんww チバといえば不良だらけ?今日から俺はから悪いイメージくれたw
坂道発進って言うんだ。ありがと、気をつけます!一応自分が冷静な人じゃないと思うけど・・安全な運転が大事だと分かってますよ!
メープルカレー超美味そう!!マジで!!これからそれがクリッシースペシャルになるぜ!!
おぐらさん:尻尾のダシでメープルカレー作ってみようかなwww ラーメンにもよさそう!!
sakura: Thank you!! I just tried it and it works! Yeah! ;)
You shudda got a subaru or a BWM. Both have "hill hold" for manual cars which means basically the car's computer will hold the brakes for you on a hill for 2 seconds so you have time to shift into first and go. They automatically let go of course as soon as the car starts moving. I don't think I could live in SF without that feature.
Still, it's good to learn how to deal with a manual car on a hil.
Gman: Wow! I had no idea they made manual cars that doesn't roll backwards on an uphill! You would think with all the technologies that we have now all the 2007 cars would come with this feature. I hope this will eventually become an useless skill like eating Skittles with chopsticks!
Post a Comment
<< Home