車買ったぜ!
16階のマンションはゲットして、来週末はEAパパマンションから引っ越すのに、家具がベッド以外なにもないので、そろそろ家具買いに行かなきゃと思っ て。 先週末は電車に乗ってIKEAに行こうとしたら、それからバスに乗ろうとしたら、IKEA行くのバスは週末やってないので、激寒さの中歩こうとした ら迷っちゃって途中でギヴアップしたorz 東京みたいな電車でどこでも行けると思うのは甘かった。 他にも色々ムカついたのでそこで絶対車買うのを決心した。
とにかくクリッシーは車買うなら日本ブランドしか買わない主義ですw あたしは基本的トヨタが好きけど、シルバンはマツダ好きで。 トヨタならハイブリッドのPRIUSがいいなぁと思うけど、ハイブリッド車はまだ高いね。昔 持ってた大好きなセリカは狭いスポーツカーだからスノボにはちょっとやりにくいかと思って。 色々見てから、マツダのMAZDA 3 SPORTがスノボにぴったりそうな便利なカッコいい車と思う。
次の日はあるマツダの売り場に車を見に行った。値段を見たらエアコンやクルーズコントロールも欲しいだったら SPORT が結構高くなってしまう。 (カナダの車はヒーターがスタンダードだけどエアコンが追加しないと普通付いてないみたい) 普通のMAZDA 3 の GS モデルならそういう全部付いても SPORT より安いで、車の形もカッコいいと思う。テストドライブしていい感じだったのでそれにするとした。
その次の日は別のマツダ売り場に行って、そっちの方が少し安いので、そこで交渉成立しました! 車は来週ぐらい届くから、超楽しみだわ!! クリッシーは マニュアルシフトの車の運転はそんなに経験ないから、練習しなきゃ! 残念ながらシルバンはその車はヒール・アンド・トーができなさそうと言ってたw
やっと二日前からマイナスから気温が順調に上がってます。つーか今日は16度ですっごく暑かった! モントリオールは天気よくなってすごくキレイ~!! 昨日は一人で旧モントリオールという地域に歩いてて、St. Laurent川の隣にアイス食べました。すごく気持ちよかった~~ (一番小さいのレギュラーサイズ頼んだらなぜかものすごいデカくて^^;) この一週間の写真はここにアップしました (o*゜∇゜)o〜♪
Since we got the apartment on the 16th floor we have not gotten anything here besides a bed, and we are supposed to move out of the condo EA rented us by next week! We tried to go to IKEA last weekend with the subway and the bus, but somehow the bus schedule was so confusing, we just found out that the bus line we needed to take don't operate on weekends. So we started walking in the freezing snowy weather, got lost and gave up. I was too naive to think that you can get anywhere like the trains in Tokyo. Anyway there were a lot of times when not having a car really started to get annoying so we made up our mind to buy a car.
Anyway if I was buying a car I will only choose to buy Japanese cars. Personally I've always liked Toyotas, while Sylvain liked Mazdas. I thought that the Prius would be a nice car for the environment, but Hybrid cars are still expensive and out of the budget. The old Celica that I had was a 2 door sport car so it would be harder to take it snowboarding. After some searching I thought the Mazda 3 Sport is a cool looking car that would be perfect for snowboarding.
The next day we went to a Mazda Dealer to look at the cars. After we compared the prices the Mazda 3 sport would be a lot pricier if we wanted air conditioning and cruise control (it seems that Canadian cars come standard with heaters but air conditioning is considered as extra) The Mazda 3 GS model which comes with everything is still cheaper than the Sport 3 that doesn't come with anything. The shape of the car is really cool too. We test drove it and it was great so that's the car we decided to go with!
The day after that we went to another Mazda dealer and this place is a little bit cheaper so we made the deal there! The car will be here next week, I can't wait!! I don't have that much experience driving a manual shifting car so I better practice. Sylvain said we can't do a heel and toe on this car! darn it!
It's finally starting to warm up since 2 days ago. It was 16 degrees C today and it was warm! It's SUPER nice here in Montreal, when its warm. Yesterday I went to Vieux-Montreal by myself and ate ice cream by the St. Laurent river! It was so nice! (I ordered the smallest regular size, but it was huge!!) I uploaded the pictures I took this week here!


6 Comments:
マニュアルシフトかよ!やるじゃんw
やっぱ東京都違って、車生活しないと
大変なんだね~
そして日本車好きとはやるな、くりっしー!
写真のシルバンが着ているTシャツは
EVAなのかーーー!www
I love the Mazda 3, it's sweet - that a great choice!
You guys know that's the car that Cecil has, right?
SS and I are both itchy for a new car, though we hardly ever drive anymore. (We take BART or Caltrain to work.)
Post more pictures when you get it!
おぐらさん:カッコよく運転できるといいですが・・そんなに自信がない! 途中でシフト間違えて止まったりしたくないですwww
二次元さん:東京は人多いから電車が便利で、モントリオールの地下鉄は線三つしかないです・・ 日本車最高!!日本の走り屋超カッコいい!
お!気づいてたのか!一応シルバンもオタクですwww
misterdna: Thanks DNA!! Its great if you like the car too because I know you got great taste in cars! hehe! I know Cecil drives a Mazda, but I wasn't sure if he drove the Mazda 3 or 6.
OMG! You guys are itchy for a new car? You guys cars are both great!! Taking the train is much better for the enviroment (ive turned into an Eco-freak after watching An Inconvenient Truth) But its a lot less frustrating to know that you can take the car when you need to use it.
I sure will post the pics of our real car!
Mazda 3って日本のマツダにそんな車種あったかな?って思ったけど、日本名が違ったみたいで、マツダアクセラの事か。
かっこいいね、その車!
あと、マニュアルモード付きATだから、Chrissyが運転するときはATでもいいし、アクティブマチックにしても、前後のレバー操作のみでシフト変えれるだけなんで、クラッチペダルの操作必要ないから急に止まる心配ないぜ!バックに入れようとしない限りww
シルバンのTシャツw
カナダの人は何のTシャツか、わかるのか?ww
oku: そっか!日本はアクセラと呼ばれてるんだ。日本の車は同じ形でも北アメリカの名前は全部違う。たとえばトヨタVITZはYARISという(YARISの呼び方が絶対ダサイけどw)
でも、買った種類はマニュアル付きATじゃなくて普通のマニュアルシフトです。ATの方はプラス1000ドルからやめといたw おっきゅん車詳しいね!
カナダ人は絶対何のTシャツ分からない!日本で着るならオタクに思われるが、こっちにはばれないぜ!
Post a Comment
<< Home