東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

仏蘭西語学校に行くわ

ずっ とEAパパから借りてくれた贅沢マンションに住めるならいいんだが、いつか子鳥は巣から離れなければならないので、アパート探しに。 これからちょっ と先クリッシーはニート主婦なので、旦那に負担かかりそうで贅沢はやめようかと思いました。 4月28日まで引越しできるアパートを見つからないとだめな ので、そんなに時間の余裕もなさそう。 モントリオールの家は結構古い建物が多い。 外の見た目は可愛いけど、暖房の機能がいいかどうかが微妙だし、冬は 雪の掃除が超大変そうなので、南国カリフォルニア人のクリッシーはそういう家に住めるのが心配です。

そ んなピンチの中にかなりいい部屋が 見つけれそうで運がよかった!LaCiteというマンションはモントリオールに結構便利な場所に建てられている。  30階建てビルの16階です。 60年代の建物けど、よくメインテナンスされて、フィットネスジムもあるだし(これは重要w)、値段もとてもリーゾナブル (電気、ガス、水道込みで月1125カナダドル)。 小さい頃からもう一つの夢は、眺めのいい高層ビルに住むことなので、東京には叶えなかったがモントリ オールには叶えそう!無事でそのマンションを落としたい!ウキウキしてますw

そして今日はネットで見つけた仏蘭西語学校に行って、入学の 申し込みをしてた。 なんと受付の方はYURIさんという日本人の方で、仙台から来ました!  申し込みは日本語でやり取りしました。 いや~日本から遠い国で日本人と出会えて嬉しいなぁ~(ツーか自分は日本人じゃないけど、なぜ!) 今期の学校は 4月23日からスタート。 なぜかあたしは何歳なっても常に言語学校に通っているような感じだw 実はフランス語に全然興味がないけど、ニートなので時間 を無駄しないように、旦那の両親と話せるようになるといいじゃないかなぁっと思った。 頑張り過ぎないように適当で勉強すると思うw 

適当で撮った写真はここ!

It would be totally sweet to live in the super luxurious EA condo forever but birds gotta fly, so yesterday we went aparment hunting. Since I'm going to be a jobless housewife for some time, I don't want to put too much burden on Sylvain by renting a spendy place. We gotta move out of the EA condo by April 28th so there really isn't that much time. Most houses in Montreal are pretty old. They look cute on the outside but its hard to tell whether they will be warm for the winter time, plus it seems like a pain in the ass to clear the snow from the front door. I wonder if a Southern Californian like me could live in places like that.

It seems that we got lucky and have found a pretty cool place tho! It's an apartment complex called LaCite, located in a really convenient area. The apartment that was shown to us was on the 16th floor of a 30 floor building. It was built in the 60's but pretty well maintained, plus there's a fitness club (this is important), price is reasonable (electricity, gas, water included for 1125CAD). My other dream since I was young was to live in a high rise building with a nice city view. I couldn't realize this dream in Tokyo but hopefully I can realize that here in Montreal!

So today I went to register for French lessons at a Language school I found on the internet. The reception lady was named YURI, she came from Sendai, Japan! I registered for my classes in Japanese, lol. I feel so happy to have meet a Japanese person in a country far away from Japan! (this is weird cuz I'm not even Japanese). The school session will start on April 23rd. It seems like dejavu cuz no matter how old I get I'm always attending language schools. To tell you the truth I have no interest in learning French at all. I guess I don't want to waste time, since I won't be working for some time, might as well learn French so I can have a decent conversation with Sylvain's parents. This time around I won't be killing myself studying!

Check out some pictures here!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

言語学校ですか^^
いいですねぇ。
新しい友達もいっぱいできそうですね。

そちらに着いてから
少し落ち着きましたか?
環境が変わると体調も崩しやすくなるので
気をつけてお過ごしくださいね。

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ドイツ語はお休みですか。

9:54 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

さささ:多分フランス語出来ない友ぐらいは作れそうだけど・・日本語学校ですっげー韓国人友作ったw
贅沢でもいいですけど、ちゃんとこれから住むのアパート決めたら、もうちょっと落ち着くと思います!ありがとう~さささも体調気をつけてね!
おぐらさん:グーテン・モルゲン~。フランス語征伐したら次はドイツ語狙ってるぜ!!待ってろデニス!!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

日本語と英語を同時に日記に書くとは。
結構大変だと思うけど、やりますねクリッシー。
よい住居が見つかりそうでなによりです!
フランス語がんばれー
アメリカにいたころ、日本人の女の子が
フランス語ラヴで超勉強してたのを
思い出しました。
クリッシーは言語の天才なので
きっとフランス語できるようになります!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

おおぉ、16階いいな~
高いところ好きの俺としては
うらやましい限りだぜ!

しかも、フィットネスジムつき!
これだったら、メイプルシロップも
飲み放題だねw

12:45 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

ケロケロさん:そうだね、いつも両方書くからもうそんなに大変じゃないよ^^でも言語の天才とかじゃないよー日本語大好きだから超頑張ったよー!

二次元さん:だろ?16階いいでしょ?
ちょっと今自分Imaniっぽくに聞こえた..。

今日そのアパートゲッツだぜ!!

これからクリッシーもジム日記しようか!!

11:48 PM  
Blogger WendyJean said...

nee-saan!! ahahha
how are you?! i took a quick look @ your montreal pictures. they look great! lol the red bull car is really silly.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

I'm glad you like those pics! The Red Bull car was quite strange!
Can't wait until you guys come to Montreal!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

16階!?
No way!
そんな高い場所、日本じゃ地震が恐くて住めないぜ!

ちょっと今自分クリボーっぽくに聞こえた??w

1:24 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Oh my GOD---!! イマニが高いところの恐怖症があるから住めないかもなーww

(`・ω・´)

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> (`・ω・´)

wwwww

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


名前忘れた…
( ´・ω・`)

12:04 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

おいおい。二次元さんと本当にそっくりだわ、おまえは~~www

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home