東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Saturday, March 31, 2007

モントリオールに着いた

昨 日の夜、無事でモントリオールに着いた。 トロントに乗り換えしてモントリオールまでの移動時間は17時間。 成田から飛んだ直後、二人でモンハン 2ndやり始まったら、飛行機中どっかのモンハン仲間「AKI」さんが集合所に入って、3人で3時間ぐらいノンストップ狩りましたw しかもAKIさんは HR6で、4つ☆のクエストたくさん一緒にクリアした!それがとても嬉しいサプライズだった、最後の二人以上狩りが出来るのは。だってモントリオールに日 本版モンハン2nd持ってる仲間はどこでもいないだろう・・。もう会えないが、楽しい時間ありがとう、AKIさん!

荷物が多いのせいかもしれないけど、モントリオールに飛行機から降りたら、急にスッゲー眩暈してて、マジで倒れそうな感じだった。 モントリオール空港の自販機からコーカ・コーラを買って、一気に飲んだら、すぐ治ったw コーラのパワーってすごいよぉ~!

そ れから、空港からタクシーに乗って、シルバン移動先の会社EAから借りてもらったマンションに着いた。これは本当に贅沢!!とにかくキッチンがデカ イ!!モントリオールの一番にぎやかなロケーションに新築の超広いマンションで一ヶ月払ってくれたなんて本当に信じられない・・! 値段が一週間700カ ナダドルと聞いたが・・ 引越し代も航空券も全部払ってくれた。本当にいいの?すごいぞ、EAパパ!ありがとう!!

今日は外に出て歩いた りして、思うよりそんなに寒くはない、9度ぐらい。 モントリオールは結構いい町ですね。建物の雰囲気はアメリカの東海岸の都市の ニューヨークやボストンと似てるが、治安は比べるとこっちの方がものすごくいい。東京みたいどこ行っても混んでるもないし、リラックス出来そうな町だ。

そ して、今日は携帯を買ったぞ!ソニー・エリックソンのW8101iだ。でもカナダの携帯が日本より3年以上も遅れているようだ。携帯からEメールが送れ るけど、メール貰うことが出来ないTT いまさら2メガピクセルのカメラが付いてるのが、こっちに取ってはびっくりするほどいい携帯だが、日本ならこれだ け出来る携帯はタダで貰える気がするw メールのやり取りできるのブラックベリーという機種の方が欲しかったけど、「主婦には贅沢すぎるじゃないか」とシ ルバンに言われたw 携帯のやりとりできる友達もいないし、まぁいいっか。

とりあえず、色々かなりスムーズで進んでいる。写真はここにアップしてたよ。


We arrived safely in Montreal last night. It was a 17 hour flight with the connection in Toronto. After taking off from Narita, we started playing Monster Hunter 2nd in the plane. A guy named "AKI' joined us in the hunting action! 3 of us played 3 hours nonstop! AKI was Hunter Rank 6, so we cleared a bunch of 4 star quests. That was a really pleasant surprise because it would be the last time to play MH with more than just the 2 of us. I don't think there would be anybody with a copy of Japanese MH in Montreal. Although we'll never play together again but thanks for the great time, AKI!

Maybe since we had a lot of luggages, I got really dizzy suddenly and my head started spinning like crazy after landing in Montreal. I bought a bottle of coke and after drinking it, I was magically cured! The power of Coca-Cola!

After that we rode the taxi to the Apartment that Sylvain's company EA rented us. This... is REALLY luxurious. I mean just look at the kitchen, its HUGE!! It's even at a central location and brand new. I can't believe they're paying 700 Canadian dollars per week for us, they even paid for all the moving expenses and the airplane tickets... I mean is it really ok? Thanks EA!!

We walked around outside today. It's not as cold as I thought it would be, about 9 degrees. Montreal is a pretty nice city. The buildings feel like cities in the East Coast America, minus all the crime rates. Its not even nearly halfway as crowded as Tokyo either. Seems like a town you can really relax in.

So we bought our cell phones today! Its a Sony Ericsson W8101i. But I think Canadian cell phones are probably 3 years behind than Japan. You can send E-mails but you can't receive besides instant text messages. Having a cell phone with a 2 megapixel camera is really cool here but you can get phones like these for free in Japan almost. I wanted to get a Blackberry but Sylvain said its overkill for housewives. Oh well, I don't have friends to do that with here anyways :P

Well, for now the move is going smoothly overall. I uploaded the pictures here!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

とりあえず、無事モントリオールに着いて
良かった!

しかし、EAマンション超豪華だね!
こんな広そうなとこ日本で住もうと思ったら
いくらかかることやら…
いや~、EAパパすげえぇーーー
EAパパ、俺にもマンション頂戴!!!w

携帯、ソニーエリクソンを選ぶとは…
良いセンスしているぜクリッシー!!!w
しかも、ロゴ見るとウォークマン携帯
なんだね、そちらで発売してる携帯って
かっこいいのが多くてうらやましいな~

メール、日本の携帯とやり取りできると
いいのにねーーー、残念だ!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting! Be sure to blog about Montreal a lot. It's really interesting to hear what it's like from the perspective of someone who's lived in the US and Japan. :)

Anyway, see you in July!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ようやくコーラパワーに気づいたようだな!
僕のように、体内水分の80%以上をコーラにすれば、銃弾だって避けられるようになるよ!

それにしても、カナダの空綺麗ね~
なんか、空気がおいしそうでいい場所ね!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

コーラだって?カナダじゃストローを木に刺してメイプルシロップを吸うんじゃないのかい?
しかしEAは太っ腹だね。○E○Aじゃ有り得ないなw

12:48 AM  
Blogger oku said...

モントリオール無事到着おめ!
EAすげー!

飛行機の中でMHP2やったから酔って気持ち悪くなったんじゃない?
俺も最近MHP2買って、車の中で長時間プレイしたら気持ち悪くなったよw

10:03 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

二次元さん:EAパパもいいけど、 二次元パパのマンションの方がいい~!!
携帯は日本の方が絶対カッコいいと思うけど・・!基本的北アメリカの携帯性能悪いよ~。

JohnTV: Heya! I'm starting to like Montreal alot! I heard the game developing community is pretty big here now, too. Yes I'll be seeing you in July!! ^o^/

imani: え~銃弾避けられるならいいけど、当たられたら炭酸の爆発はすごそうだね。
ここの空気は確か東京よりいい!歩きタバコの数が少ないからね!

オグラさん:今日雪の上にメープルシロップのタフィー飴を食べました! 雪が冷たくてメープルが甘くて美味しかった! ○E○Aパパは一生大事の仲間がくれました!プライスレス!^o^/

Oku: サンキュー!おつかれさま!!
PSPのバッテリー切れの速さがキモかったぜ!車の中はやらないほうがいいよ・・・

8:48 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Hi Gman!! Well...its 700 PER WEEK so it would add up to 2800 per month...
We did find a decent place in a central location for 1125 per month, tho. The kitchen is not half as gorgeous, of course ^^

10:30 PM  
Blogger misterdna said...

Actually, that kitchen is not so huge... you've been in Japan too long!

You know, in fact that looks almost exactly like OUR kitchen... but then again, we DO pay $2500 per month.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Yeah^^; We've been in Japan so long, that just the fact of having a bed is a luxury (been sleeping on the floor for almost 3 and a half years).

I guess you pay for the good weather over there in SF. I just got back from Sherbrooke, the small town Sylvian is from, and there were still TONS of snow there. I think there is snow 6 months out of a year here, yikes!!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home