やっぱり寒いよここは
モントリオール着く一週間経った。着いた時は天気があんなによかったけど、二日前からすっげー雪振り始まって寒いーーー!! 四月の雪は生まれ初めて見たなぁ。
300という映画を観た。これは筋肉祭りだーーー! でも面白いよ!観とけ!
シルバンはモントリオールに住んでる従弟フランシスが居て、火曜日彼に家に遊びに行った。17ヶ月の赤ちゃんのジュリアンがすごく可愛い!(ま、泣いてない時が可愛い) 一晩中フランス語聞くだけでものすごく眠くなったけどねw
水曜日はXBOX360のギターヒーローIIを 買って、もうこれはヤバイほど楽しいよ!! 大好きなロックバンドがたくさん入ってる、Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, The Police, Foo Fighters, Spinal Tap まで..! 色々知ってる歌を弾くとスッゲー盛り上がるよ。 コントローラーはよく出来て、本当のギターを弾いてるような感じる。弾きすぎると指が痛くなるのもリアル だ。 Pandoraのキャラがカッコよくて惚れたよ:*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*: とにかく楽しいので、日本でも買えるなら買っちゃえ!
今週末はイースター。ネットもない田舎に行くから、モントリオールに居ない。火曜日戻って来るわ。この数日の写真はここに~。
Its been 1 week since we arrived to Montreal. It was really nice weather when we got here, but its been snowing like mad for the past 2 days--!! It's the first time I've ever seen April snow.
We went to see 300. That was some muscular testosterone festival!! It was really good regardless. Go see it!
Sylvain's cousin Francis lives in Montreal, and we went to visit them on Tuesday. His 17 month baby girl is super cute! (well, when she's not crying) I felt really sleepy from listening to French all night tho.
Bought Guitar Heroe II on Wednesday and that is so damn fun!!! So many good bands like Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, The Police, Foo Fighters, even... Spinal Tap and StrongBad...!! Its fun to play songs that you know and like! The game controller guitar is really well done, feels like playing a real guitar! Your fingers even hurt when you play too much, just like a real guitar.. The character Pandora is super cool and cute! Anyway its a lot of fun, you should check it out!
Its Easter this weekend. We're going to the countryside to see Sylvain's family so I won't have internet. Will be back on Tuesday. Some pictures of these few days uploaded here.


5 Comments:
さすがカナダ、まだまだ寒いのね~
日本は桜が散り始めたよ、桜吹雪!
300は期待してる映画のひとつだ!!!
早く日本でも始まらないかな~
今月はスタローンのロッキー・バルボア
が始まるので、超楽しみだよw
カナダの名物って言えばメイプルシロップとサーモンぐらいしか知らないが…
カナダ料理とかってどんなの?
I so wanna see 300 ! But it won't be released till June here in Japan !
300は前のプロジェクトにいた時に参考にしたいと言ってたよ。
見ないといけないな!
チバも桜吹雪!(英語あってるかな…)
Cherry petals should have fallen like snowflakes in Chiba.
二次元さん:ただ今田舎から帰ってきた。田舎の方が寒くて雪だらけで、風邪ひいちゃった~
スタローン・・・今もロッキーやってるのか!頑張ってるな!! DVDで観ようか・・。
おぐらさん:イースターの週末はマザー・イン・ローからメープルシロップで煮たハムを食べました! 甘くて美味しかったよ!
実は、本屋さんでカナダ料理の本を買った!これからカナダ料理の勉強するイェーイ!
der blaue reiter: I think you're gonna like this movie, it will be worth the wait! I didn't read the comic book but now I wanna check it out!
oku: おっきゅんも筋肉好きなら観とけ!ww チバ県も桜あるのか!!すごい!^o^
Post a Comment
<< Home