Nothing's going right
So Saturday is Leon's 2 years old birthday party. Then on Saturday night I'm leaving for Barcelona with my friend Eve-Marie. Crazy busy this week preparing for everything. When bad things happen they happen all at the same time. First the couch we ordered for the basement didn't fit through the stairway down to the basement, so the delivery guys had to take it back. So we still don't have a couch for our basement. Then my 2 month old iPhone 3GS broke. I didn't do anything to it, didn't even drop it. It just suddenly decided not to turn on. We tried everything. Sylvain tried to back it up but didn't work, apparently I had lost all the photos, videos, contact phone numbers - the works. I lost EVERYTHING on my phone!! Then yesterday Leon pooped in the bath it was a huge mess, today he peed all over the little couch we got for him. He was getting so good at potty training but every now and then there are still accidents. I'm really hoping things turn for the better real soon, especially in Barcelona!!
A word to Apple -- I'm so pissed off, your product sucks, how can it break only after 2 months. Arg!! That's it.
今週の土曜日はレオンの2歳誕生日パーティー。同じ日の夜は友達のEve-Marieとバーセロナに一週間旅行。今週はものすごい忙しかった、そして悪いことはぜーんぶ同じ時に行う。まず地下室のために買ったソファは大きいすぎて、階段に降りれなかった。そして、2ヶ月前買ったiPhone 3GSは壊れてしまった。私は何もしてなかったのに、いきなり動けなくなってた。シルバンはいろいろ試してみた、バックアップもしてみたが、データがぜーんぶなくなりました!!そして夕べレオンはお風呂にウンチしてしまって、掃除が超大変だった。今日もレオンの小さいソファにオシッコしてしまった。トイレトレーニングは本当にうまくいってるのに、時々また事故が。バーセロナにいろいろうまく行くように・・。
アップルにひとこと:超むかつく!!不良品バッカ!!どうして2ヶ月だけでもう壊れてしまったの。こんにゃろー!! 以上。


1 Comments:
Droid X か Xperia を手に入れるチャンス!
Post a Comment
<< Home