東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Thursday, April 30, 2009

San Francisco行ってきた!

Went to San Francisco last week for my cousin's wedding! It started out kind of rough, cause Leon caught a stomach flu at the airport. He started barfing 30 minutes into the flight!! I didn't bring enough change of clothes and by the time we got on the 2nd flight to San Fran I was down to a tank top and Leon was only in a diaper covered with Sylvain's jacket, since everything was covered in barf.
On Friday, Leon finally met his Grandpa, my Dad, Marcell, for the first time! They bonded really well with each other. Leon even received a red envelope from Grandpa. When it's time for Grandpa to go back to Taiwan, Leon started crying out loud!! It's sad! I hope they'll see each other again real soon.
The wedding ceremony was beautiful! Leon was in good spirits despite being still sick and jetlagged. Wedding banquet was at a Chinese restaurant. I was ready to eat a lot but by 8pm Leon was cranky and tired. It would have been 11pm for him in Montreal. So we took him back to the hotel to sleep, then I drove back to the banquet but it was pretty much over :(
After my family left we left the hotel and stayed with our friends. I was glad because although the hotel was very fancy we didn't have a fridge or coffee maker in our room, which made the food storage for Leon very hard. We stayed with Kelley and Goose, met their totally awesome boy Luno, who's almost 4 years old. Then we stayed with Mike and Sari and their baby girl Jayna, and even got a tour of LucasArts. Finally we stayed with Glen and Sami, and their twins that speak mostly Japanese (but with a funny accent) Atom and Momoko, and got a tour of their company Sanzaru. I was so happy to see all our friends again and their beautiful babies. Thanks so much for letting us stay! Pictures Here!
先週はサンフランシスコに従兄の結婚式に行ってきた!はじめは大変だった。レオンは飛行機に腸炎になって2回もゲロした。飛行機にそんなに着替えの服持って行かなかったので、結局あたしはタンクトップだけ、レオンはオムツとシルバンのジャケットしか着えなかった。全部ゲロだらけになった。
金曜日に、レオンはやっとおじいちゃんのマーセル(クリッシーパパ)に初めて会った!仲良くはなってきた。レオンはおじいちゃんから赤い封筒を貰いました。おじいちゃんは台湾に帰る時になって、レオンは大泣きした。悲しい!またそのうち会えるといいね。
教会の結婚式は美しかった!レオンはまだ病気と時差ボケなのにご機嫌だった。ディナーは中華飯店にあった。いっぱい食べると思ったのに、8時ぐらいになっ てレオンは超不機嫌になった。モントリオールには夜11時のはずだから。シルバンとレオンはとりあえずホテルに帰って寝てた。でも結婚式に戻ったらもうだ いぶおしまいでしたorz
家族が帰ったら、3人の友達の家に4泊した。ホテルはとても豪華だったが、冷蔵庫とコーヒーメーカーがなかった。ベイビーにとってそれは難しかった。 KelleyとGooseの家に泊って、超元気な息子のLunoとたくさん遊んでた。そのあとMikeとSariの家に、ベイビーのJaynaのも遊ん だ。LucasArtsにも遊びに行った。そしてGlenとSamiの双子のアトムとモモコの家にお世話になった。二人日本語上手だけど、すこし発音が面 白い!次の日会社のSanzaruにツアーして、Tシャツも貰った。友達のみんなに会えて、そしてみんなの子供達にも会えてよかった!みんな本当にありたと う~!写真はここです。

4 Comments:

Anonymous おぐら said...

お、クリッシーの父ちゃんだ!
写真だけ見るとレオンはストームトルーパーが怖いみたいに見えるね。
これでも見て機嫌直して!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0JZO0wga94&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dannychoo.com%2Fadp%2Fjpn%2F1338%2F%25E6%259D%25B1%25E4%25BA%25AC%25E3%2583%2580%25E3%2583%25B3%25E3%2582%25B9%25E3%2583%25&feature=player_embedded

10:09 PM  
Anonymous いまに said...

クリッシーパパだーー!!!
レオンにも負けない笑顔が素敵すぎる!!!!!w

ルーカスアーツって、見学できるの?
死ぬまでに、一度訪れなければならない場所ができました・・・

10:42 AM  
Anonymous まやん said...

クリッシーのお母さんは
相変わらず若いよねぇ~♪

クリッシーと妹とお母さんが並んでいると、3姉妹って感じ★

もちろんクリッシーが長女ね(^▽^)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

おぐらさん:これは・・wwwダンサーがストームトルーパーの格好してるだけでこんなに面白くなってる!フシギw

いまにー:クリッシーはパパに2年ぶりだ!レオンが生まれた時パパはモントリオールにこれなくて、超がっかりしたけど、やっと会えてよかった!
友達はルーカスアーツに勤めてるから、ツアーしてもらった。カッコイイなノスタルジックポスターいっぱいあったよ。

まやん:いつかレオンはクリッシーの弟とか言われるよ!!! 

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home