東京悪女パラダイスPART2

art, games, whatever

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Long time no blog!


I've been slacking off on blogging recently, partly due to how easy it is to post stuff on Facebook. Anyways we're doing great, the weather in Montreal had been exceptionally warm this year. We've been playing outside from pretty much morning to night!

A few weeks ago, while playing at our friend's backyard, Leon fell on marble stairs and chipped a tooth. When it happened I completely freaked out, he was crying so much and I cried with him T-T I took him to the dentist that same afternoon, and the dentist said he's fine, just watch for discoloration. If the tooth turns gray it could mean the nerves were damaged. So far the tooth is still white, although he's unable to bite with his front teeth anymore, since it apparently still hurts. No more corn on the cob for Leon until he gets his permanent teeth, I guess.

2 Weekends ago we went to Ottawa to the tulip festival! That was a really nice trip overall although the first night we didn't get 2 double beds as requested, resulting in Leon sleeping on the same bed with us, that was awful. He was jumping around until half past 10pm, then woke up at 5am. The next day we walked in front of the Canadian parliament building and Sylvain said we have to go in because it's part of visiting the Capital. Of course Leon had a tantrum halfway through the very boring for babies tour and cried all the way out until he fell asleep. The other 2 days were awesome, we went to Dow's lake pavilion to see tulips, it was certainly impressive! We also rode a pedal boat with Leon, which was his first time in a boat :) On the 3rd day we went to an amazing park containing 5 different play structures, along with a water park. It was the nicest park for kids I've ever been to and it was all free, people are lucky to live in the capital of Canada! Pictures of Ottawa trip here.

Leon will be 2 years old in June, and I'm still trying to find a job, although no luck yet. Yesterday I went to work for my friend's communication firm who needed help preparing for a big convention. I worked from 9AM to 11PM and listened to French all day! Anyway, I'm thinking of going to get a licence to teach English in the fall, if I don't find a job by then. As of now I'm taking advantage of having a nice summer with Leon, and I'm going with my friend Eve-Marie to Barcelona at the end of June!!

Facebookの方のポストが速いから、最近ブログさぼっていました。とにかく元気です!!今年モントリオールの天気は意外に暖かったので、朝から夜まで外に遊びばかりだった!

何週間まえ、友達の庭に遊んだとき、レオンは階段に落ちて、前歯を折ってしまった。同じ日に歯医者さんに見てもらって、心配しないで大丈夫と言われた。ただ、もし歯の色が灰色に変わったら、神経のダメージがあると。今でもまだ歯は白いだけど、前歯まだ痛くて、それをつかって噛むことはほとんどできない。とうもろこしが大好きだったレオンは新しい歯を出る前とてもかわいそうね。

二週間前カナダの首都オタワに行ってきた!チューリップフェスティバルは素晴らしかった。いい旅行だったが、最初の晩ホテルに二つのベッド頼んでたのにひとつしかなかった。レオンと一緒に寝るのが最悪だった。夜10時半過ぎてまだジャンプしたり、午前中5時起き。次の日シルバンはどうしてもParliamentの中に入りたくて、途中にレオンはおお泣き始まって寝るまでとまらなかったorz 次の二日はとても良かった!Dow's Lake Pavilionに素晴らしいチューリップいっぱい見えた!湖に船にも乗ってみた。レオン初めての船!三日目に超大きい公園に遊びに行った。今までそういうすごい公園行ったことなかった。さすが首都の公園だね!オタワの写真はここ。

レオンは6月に2歳になるんだけど、まだ仕事探してなかなか見つけれない。昨日は友達のオフィスに朝9時から夜11まで仕事した、フランス語もばかり聴いてたw もし秋まで仕事見つけれなかったら、英語先生になるライセンスを取りに行くと思う。今はレオンと一緒にいい夏すごして、それから6月終わりに友達のEve-Marieとバーセロナに遊びに行くぜ!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous さささ said...

お元気そうで何より!!
レオン君おっきくなったねー(^^)
久しぶりに写真見てほっとしました。

小さい子を子育てしなからの求職活動はしんどいですよね。
仕事はじめたらはじめたで
二人目三人目作るタイミングがわからなくなっちゃうし・・・;

お互いに頑張ろう!

10:29 PM  
Anonymous imani said...

レオン、もう2歳か!早いもんだなぁ~

写真の印象も、
「赤ちゃん!」ってかんじから
すっかり「子供!」って感じに変わったね!

3人とも元気そうで何よりだ!w

12:39 AM  
Anonymous オグラ said...

日本ではFacebookはあんまり流行ってないね!
その代わりにmixiなんだろうけど…
最近のmixiは保守的になってイマイチだね。いまはFlickerばっかり更新してるよ。

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home